What fancy restaurant?

I woke up at about 11:30 which was concidered quite late for the past few days, but normal for my whole life. I was quite happy that I got my normal sleep schedule because it also ment that i finally wasn't that stressed anymore.

I suddently heard noise coming from behind me in  the kitchen, i turned around and saw Abbi and JJ making a big breakfast. They looked so adorable trying to cook. They both aren't the best at cooking so it was special seeing them cook together. 

"Good morningggg' Abbi said while putting things on the dining table. 

"Soo suit yourself at the table, we will be joining you when we finished cooking" i sat down at the table and checked my messages.

"soo because you arranged everything for Baku, we wanted to do something for you too, as a thank you" Abbi said while putting a plate of freshly baked crossaints in front of me.

After they both sit down i have a quick glance of what they made and i was suprised. I saw scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, bread, juice and fruit.

"Guysss thank you so much!!". It tasted amazing.

"Imma burn that breakfast off, you guys wanna join me for a run?'

"sure, why not!" Abbi said. "Abbiii" i said sadly. Abbi is very athletic and a sporty type, me on the other hand, i cant even run for 2 minutes. But because she said yes, I had to go too.

We ran trough a park and i was so happy when JJ said; "you know what, we'll take the short route"

When we got back I was so tired but Abbi and JJ seemed completely fine.

When we were dubble checking if I packed everything that I needed i suddently got a text from Landosaying:

 "Make sure you pack a chic dress, as if you were going to a fancy restaurant;)"

'GUYS OMG COME READ THIS" I scream at them. They quickly run towords me and Abbi grabs my phone.

"OMG JADE" Abs screams.

"What if you pack the dress that he gave you and see whether he notices it" JJ said.

"omg yess ur a genius!" I say. I paired it with high heels and gorgeous earings.

After i packed the last things they left because they also had to pack.

I went to lay down in my bed and set a timer for 3:45, amazing.

The way you love II Formula oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें