a hectic event

WARNING: VIOLENT LANGUAGE,TALKING ABOUT ALCHOHOL ADICTION AND BAD RELATION SHIP WITH PARENT.

When we get to the castle it is hosted in, we both notice that in front of the entrance there is a red carpet wirh alot of paparazzi and intervieuwers. 

Lando looks at my face and sees that i am nervous. 'look at me, its going to be okay.' Lando said while turning my head towords him with his hand my cheek. He gave me a quick smootch before getting out of the car and walking towords my door. He opened my door and sticks his hand out.

'You ready?' He said while looking deeply into my eyes.

I give him a small nod and take his hand.

We walk towords the red carpet while holding hands. I squeeze his hand before dropping it as we enter the red carpet. 

As soon Lando set a step the papparazzi went crazy, i couldn't see anything. I was waiting for Lando, who had to do alot of intervieuws when i suddently heard 'hey you, come!' i started to feel nervous. It was a intervieuwer. 

'so who are you?' the man asked me. 'i'm Jade Jones.' i say while giving him a awkard smile knowing that he doesn't know who i am.

'no i mean who's girl are you, because i assume thats the reason you are here right?' 

'oh uhmm i'm not in a relationship with anybody at the moment, but i am here as Lando's date' i say while smiling trying to cover his mean comment'.

'oooh so you just fucked' he said while laughing.

Thats when i feel a hand on my hips pulling me away from the intervieuwer. "none of your fucking business" Lando said while sticking out his middle finger as we walk away. 'Thank you so much lan' i say while trying not to cry. 'man he is such a cunt' Lando said. I could see the anger behind his eyes, it was the same look from the bar.

'oh no no no dont cry' Lando said while looking me right in my eyes. 'lets forget all about this and just try to have as much fun as possible."

We were kind of early so we sat down at a big table so people could join us. After mabye 10 minutes more and more people started to show up. Pierre, Max, Oscar, Charles and more people came in. They all sat down but charles was standing against the wall making a gesture that i should come to him. 

'You look amazing' Charles said and he put a hand on my butt. I start to panick, what if Lando sees this, or worse the paparazzi. They will think that i am a hoe. 

I take his hand and drop it softly. "Why are you doing that my love? and wait why are you even here?' before i could answer i heard Lando shout my name and that i should come.

 'oooh i get it, ur here with lando aren't you?' Charles said madly. I've never seen him so angry, it was kinda scary. 

I gave him a small nod while looking at the ground.

'Look at me when i am talking to you!'Charles yelled. i started to tear up.

"so this whole time i was some kind of side hoe?!'

"Lando and i aren't in a relationship...' I say softly.

'You think that is going to help?!" "you are not who i thought you were" he said while walking away. I couldn't help but go to the bathroom and cry. I know what i did was wrong but i seriously liked both. 

After i stopped crying i went to sit down at the table again. I sat inbetween Pierre and Oscar because i couldn't handle anymore drama. 'why isn't Kika here? i ask Pierre trying to take my mind somewhere else. 'She's on a business trip to sweden. 'oohh nice how long is she going?' 

"four days'.

as we kept talking i kept seeing Charles and Lando stare at me. 

i get a text from Lando, 'Meet me outside in 5 minutes.' i got chills down my whole body. I dont know why but something about that text creeped me out. 

I excuse myself and when i went outside Lando was already stood there waiting for me.

"what happend with Charles? why was he screaming at you?' 

it was nothing.' i say while holding back my tears. 

"You don't have to tell me, but just know that you can always talk to me.' He said while hugging me thightly.

the whole event i just went on my phone or i talked with Oscar and Pierre.

When it was nine pm the event was over so we got into Lando's car and we drove to mine. There was alot of traffic so when we finally arrived it was 10:30 so we decided that he was going to sleep at mine. 

When we sat down on my chouch i got an call from an unknown number.

"hello?' i say.

"hello Jade" i instantly reconise his voice, my father.

"how dare you go out with a boy like that!" he screamed at me through the phone. 

"how dare you go out with a boy from a team that i hate, u are a fucking slut!' i could hear that he had been drinking.

i stayed silent as a tear rolled down my cheek. "how did you get my number?' i ask him calmly. 

"dont worry about it because you will never hear from me again, you got that?!' "fucking traitor!" he screams at me. My father always liked formula 1 but for some strange reason he had a hate against mclaren.

"im glad" i say while hanging up. I burst into tears and lay and Lando's stomach. 

"Who was it?' Lando softly asked.

"my father." i say while still crying. 

"do you want to talk about it?' he said while brushing his hands through my hair. 

"Well, i"ve never had a dad, i had a father." He always hated me for some reason but it got worse when he started drinking again." I stopped and said nothing. "But how did he find out? i mean he wasn't there."

I open twitter and see the headline: LANDO NORRIS NEW GIRLFRIEND, and i saw the pictures from when Lando pulled me away from the intervieuwer. But i clearly said in the intervieuw, which they also posted that we aren't dating.

"Want me to say we aren't a couple or leave it like this?" Lando asked me.

"Just point out that i said in the intervieuw that we aren't dating. 

under the photo's there was alot of hate comments ofcourse, but also some nice ones which actually made me feel better.

"you want some tea?' Lando said softly. I nodded and got a blanket. We cuddled and watched 10 things i hate about you. It was nice to get some distraction after this hectic day. After the film we both fell asleep.

The way you love II Formula oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें