breakfast at Abbi's

When i wake up the first thing i do is text Abbi, 'im coming over in about an hour? is that fine?' 'yes ofcourse, wait dont eat anything imma get us some breakfast.' i go to have a shower but all i can think about is yesterday. Why did it feel so wrong to kiss Charles? its not like i dont like him but it feels like i betrayed Lando. Thats when i remember Maddie. I suddently realise that Maddie has always liked Lando. That night in Lando's house when we played truth or drink, she took a shot when the question was 'take a shot if you have ever had a crush on somebody in this room'. Now it all makes sence, That explains all the dirty looks i got when i sat on Lando's lap. But the question is who i like, Lando or Charles. I am still mad at Lando about last night.

when i got to Abbi the whole table on the balcony was full of food. It looked so delicious. 'Heyyyy loveee' Abbi said when she opened the door 'let me make you some tea and then we can chit chat about last night' i sat down on the sofa and turned on the radio. 'So remind me again what happend yesterday?' its no suprise that she doesn't remember much considering how drunk she was. After i remind her all she could do was stare with her mouth wide open. 'Well first of all, fuck that bitch Maddie, and Lando, second of all you kissed Charles?!' 'yess i did, but i dont know who i like.' 'Lando is very funny, nice and ofcourse good looking but Charles is so sweet and passionate at the same time! And hot ofcourse!' 'i actually dont know' i say while standing up. 'i don't know either, because it sucks what Lando did but you can't fully blame him because you guys aren't in a relationship. on the other hand, Charles wouldn't have done that' she does have a point. 'lets just see'. 'you hungry?' Abbi said while opening the slide door to the balcony.

 'you hungry?' Abbi said while opening the slide door to the balcony

But when we were eating i got a text from a unknown number. 'do you want to go out to eat tonight? mabye you will like your food this time' I instantly knew it was Charles. 'Omg Abbi! Charles asked me out to dinner!' 'what should i say?' 'Omg Jade!' 'say yes!' i text back. 'hii, i would love too!'. 'ill pick you up at 8 we are going too sketch. see you then!' 'Jade sketch is like super fancy!'

What team are we on, Lando or charles?

please comment about what you think about the story or what team we are!