Packing day.

Its tuesday, which means the f1 weekend starts in three days, I invited Abbi and JJ over to talk about everything since we didn't have a chance to do it earlier. They arrived at about 12:30.

"Heyy guysss, come in!"! I say while jumping from exitement. "Sooo our flight is thursday morning so we have a long time to settle before the race weekend starts."

"What are you clothes are you guys bringing?" Abbi asked.

"Sooo we are staying till monday so i am going to bring i think like, Four shorts, jeans for if it cools of at night, two short dresses and a few shirts.

"i think like, 2 shorts and 2 shirts" JJ said with a straight face. There was a quick silence, "what? girls always overpack!" JJ said confused. JJ is like a golden retriever, never has a clue what is going on, but is always happy and too cute and clueless to be mad at.

"JJ im going to pack your suitcase, we have to be the IT couple of the paddock!"

"Alright!" JJ said.

I started packing my suitcase with them incase i forgot something. It was already getting dark and it started to storm very bad.

"Sooo because it is storming so bad outside, wanna order pizza and just stay here for the night?" I asked them.

"Uhmm ofcourse we do!!" Abbi said before JJ could even respond.

We ate and gossiped like we were still in middle school.

Abbi and JJ slept in my bed, I fell asleep on the couch.