beach Al Jazayer

I woke up with Lando still sleeping next to me. I brushed my theeth and put on a decent outfit and went to the restaurant in the hotel to meet with Abbi. Abbi came all the way from our hotel to have breakfast with me. I spilled all the tea about last night and we ate breakfast. When we were done with eating I took some croissants with me and we went upstairs. 

"Good morning Lan" I say after giving him a kiss on his forehead to wake him up. He groans. "Good moring love" He wispers while stretching. "Oh hi Abbi!" 

"Here we got you some croissants." I grab my bikini and a towel and walk towards the door.

"we are going to the pool, wanna join us?"

"Nahh I have to make content with Oscar for the youtube chanel im sorry"

"Alright, we are gonna go" "Byee love you!" He says while i grab my things. Did I hear that right?! "Love you tooo" I say while closing the door. Right when I closed the door Abbi and I started jumping in exitement. "He really really really likes you girl!!" "I saw the look in his eyes when you woke him up!" 

We walked to our hotel since it is a 10 minute walk from Lando's hotel. We went to Abbi's room and she got changed. "JJ!" "wanna join us with having a swim?" "Ofcourse!"

He also got changed and we went to the pool. I ordered a Sex on the beach and Abbi got a pina colada. I took a sip and was pleasently suprised. Abbi on the other hand looked like she didn't enjoy it as much. "Let me taste" I said. I took a sip, it was meh.  "Try mine" I say as im handing my drink to her. She loved it. "Its fine you can have mine." "Are you sure jay?" Abbi said suprised. "ofcourse, enjoyy" She gave me a big hug.

"Yall coming or what?" JJ screamed. I looked over to him and saw he was already in the pool. He is like a big kid. Abbi and I  took a run-up and jumped into the pool. We swam for a bit when I saw my phone light up for a few times. I got out of the pool and checked. It was Lando calling me.

"Hey Jade, what are you doing?"

"Swimming with Abs and JJ, Are you finished with filming? "

"Yeah it took less time than we expected, want to do something fun tonight?"

"Ofcourse! What did you have in mind?"

"You can choose" I heard from the tone he said it that he was smilling, I couldn't help but smile too.

"I heard that the restaurant on the beach is really good" I say too him.

"Lets go there then" "Also, I have had people coming up to me asking if you were my girlfriend." "So prepair  to hear that question tonight"

"ah, I dont really care"

"Imma pick you up at 7"

"Abs I am gonna go to that restaurant on the beach for dinner with Lan tonight!" 

"Alright hun" 

I quickly jump into the pool again since the weather is umbearable. I texted Lando asking what he will wear because I wanted to stay in my swimming clothes with like a little dress over it, but I didn't want to be underdressed. He responded "I'll put my swimming shorts on too, that way we both will be underdressed."He is so cute without even trying.

At about 5:30 I put on a little bit of make up and layed in my bed for a bit. At 7 I walked downstairs and saw him standing infront of the hotel with the biggest motorcycle that i had ever seen.

 At 7 I walked downstairs and saw him standing infront of the hotel with the biggest motorcycle that i had ever seen

He was wearing black swimming shorts and a black blouse.

"Where the fuck did you get that thing?" I ask him while giving him a hug.

"I really dont know" "Lets go"

I put on my helmet and sat behind him. As soon as he started riding I started squeezing him tightly. It was so scary. I rested my head onto his back and looked at the buildings flashing by. He was going so fast. When we arrived i quickly hopped off. 
"I didn't get any air, you were squeezing me so tight" Lando said teasingly

"Mabye if you didn't go so fast I wouldn't squeeze you so hard" I say.

We walked inside and saw a beautifull vieuw of the beach. We sat down right next to the big windows. I took some gorgeous pictures of him and so did he. I instantly posted the picture he took of me with the caption: 'Happiness comes in waves'. There weren't alot of people inside the restaurant so I was happy there weren't going to be alot of questions about us like he said. We orderd our food and talked mostly about last night.

"Do you remember anything of last night?" I asked him.

"Well i remember the start, and then it all gets blurry." "All i remember of the end is that I was very happy with you." "Like you genuinely happy because of you."

I felt my heart glow. The food came very quickly and was very good. After we were done eating we decided tot take a walk on the beach. We layed down on random beach beds and looked at the stars. Suddently Lando sat on my bed and took off hiss blouse and then my dress. Very weird timing. But then he grabbed me and layed me over his shoulder and started running towards the water.

"LAN DONT YOU DARE" I could hear him giggeling. 

"I DONT WANNA GO IN ITS SO COLD" I scream while kicking my feet in the air. He stands still for a moment when we got to the water and then he walked abit further and threw me in. He quickly dived in after me. I splashed him teasingly and then wrapped my arms around his neck. His arms were wrapped around my waist. I rested my head onto his chest. He doesn't know how much i cherish these moments. I look up and give him a kiss. We stayed in the water for a little while and then went back to the motorcycle. It wasn't as scary this time but I still wrapped myself around him because it makes me feel so save. 

When we got into my hotelroom I sat down with him on my bed and he started kissing me. I kissed him back even harder and he pushed me onto the bed. He gently took of my clothes and then took of his own. It feels like everytime we do it he gets more passionate. He towers over me and kissed me in my neck. He feels so good I wish this would go on forever. 

He decided that he would spend the night at mine. When we layed down Lando also posted the pictures I took of him with the caption: 'my happiness'.  he spooned me and we fell asleep after about 10 minutes.