The beach

I wake up with Abbi making pancakes and bacon. My favorite beakfast in the whole world. 'good morning! im making ur fav!!' Abbi always made pancakes with bacon for us after we went to a party or something. We are complete opposite when it comes to waking up. She always wakes up early, at about 7 am. Me on the otherhand, i mostly sleep till 12am. I geuss what they say is true, opposites attract. 'oh yeah a boy came by and asked for you' Abbi said. 'wait why? what did he look like? well thats one way to wake me up. 'he had brown curly hai-' 'LANDO'i said suprised 'why did he come?' 'i dont know Jay, he asked if you were here and when i said that you were still sleeping he said thank you and walked away.' 'anyway, me and JJ are going to the beach today.' 'Wanna come?' 'sure' i said. 'Want me to bring Oscar aswell?' JJ and Oscar have been friends since middle school so i would assume that she already thought about it. Ofcourse!

When we layed down at the beach i saw Oscar coming. 'OSCARRR' i said while running towards him. 'heyyy guys!' he said while giving me a hug. 'is it okay that someone will be joining us?' Oscar asked. 'sure but who?' i asked. 'Lando, when i told him that i was going to the beach with you he asked if he could join us.' i felt my stumache drop. Why am i so nervous when people talk about him? I've never had that problem with other crushes, why with him? 'Alright' i say softly. 'he will come at around 3pm.' 'okayy, anyone wants to swim?'JJ asked. 'Sure!'we all run towards the sea, but when Abbi and i come to the water we notice that it is freezing. 'No way that i am going to swim in this'Abbi said laughing. JJ and Oscar are ofcourse already in the water. JJ walks to us and picks Abbi up. 'NO NO NO' Abbi said stressing. 'u guys are just over reacting'JJ said jokingly and threw Abbi in. im not going to leave Abbi so i got into it too. it isnt so bad when you get used to it. JJ and Oscar are chasing eachother like little kids and trying to puch eachother in the water. i look to the beach and i see someone sitting on our beach towels. 'LANDOO'i scream. I make a gesture that he should join us. we swim for a bit and go back to our towels. the sun is starting to set. 'im kinda tired wanna go to a bar or something? JJ said. 'Sure, why not' i say. 'i know a bar close to here.' 

when we walk into the bar we get some drinks and sit down at a table next to Lando and Oscar. I still feel a little nervous about Lando but i dont know why. 'So, when is the next race?' JJ asks. 'In 2 weeks' Oscar replied, 'Wait are there still tickets available?' i ask. 'i dont think so to be honest, mabye paddock pases.' 'Omg what if JJ, Abbi and I go to the race!' 'We have too!!'Abbi said exited. 'You know what, fuck it! lets do it.' JJ said. 'AAA IM SO EXITED' I say happily. 'should i book it now? 'yeah i think that would be smart' Lando said. Done! i also booked a flight and two hotel rooms, One for Abbi and JJ and the other one for myself. Abbi and i jump like kids. 'I cant waittt!!'Abbi said exited. After we payed for the drinks we deicided to go to a club.

When we walk in we get some drinks and sit down at the bar

When we walk in we get some drinks and sit down at the bar. We were just talking when Abbi and i suddently heard: Crazy in love by Beyonce. 'AAA OUR SONG' Abbi screams. When Abbi and i get ready for a night out or something that is the first song we play. i drag Abbi to the dancefloor. We dance like nobody is here. when the song is over i see Lando staring at us. embarasinggg. 'i think i need some more drinks if i want to have the courage to talk to him' 'SHOTSS' Abbi screams. She immediately takes my hand and walks to the bar to get some. Abbi is very light weight when it comes to alcohol. i laugh and walk behind her to the bar. We take two more shots before going back the dancefloor. Lando suprisingly came with us, JJ and Oscar stayed at the bar. When we were dancing i suddently felt hands on my hips, it was lando. I keep on dancing with him. Abbi goes to JJ but we keep dancing. his eyes are so beautiful, i could look at him forever. he puts his hand on my face and kisses me. His other hand is wraped around my waist. i it felt like time stopped, it was just us and only us. I could kiss him forever. He gently pulls back and smiles at me. The realization hit, OMG i just kissed him! we walk back to the bar and sit down. Lando gently puts his hand on my thigh.

When Oscar, Abbi and i walk back to my appartment i tell everything that happend. We decide to sleep at my appartment.

 We decide to sleep at my appartment

AAAA they kissed!!

what do we think of the story? i would love to hear it!