Best day ever

I woke up with Lando still sqeeuzing me a litlle harder than normal so I slowly got up and made some coffee. Then I hopped into the shower, got changed and went to jog outside. I thought it would be a good idea to get some exercise. I jogged for about 45 minutes and then came back and realised that it was stupid that I just showered. I rinced myself off and then went to check on Lando. He was laying curled up in a ball under the covers, so I joined him and gave him a cuddle. As he turned and looked at me I could see his eyes lit up.

"I thought you were mad at me for a second" He said, I could see that he was still in doubt.

"Why would I be?"

"I kinda caused a scene, and then didn't talk to you for a bit and this morning you were suddently gone so I assumed that you were mad.." I could see that he really meant it.

"Im sorry that I made you feel that way, and you did the right thing!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Lets get some food" He said while putting on some sweats. 

We weren't really hungry so we decided to make a smoothie. I grabbed the fruits and put them into the blender, while Lando was grabbing the milk and a bit of sugar. 

"Did you know ive never made a smoothie before?" I say while grabbing the bowls.

"Then im not going to help you, you have to learn it yourself" 

"Shit" I said while giggeling.

I just geussed how much milk was needed and put everything in the blender. I blended it till it looked right. But when I stopped and wanted to put it in a bowl it didn't want to come out. So my dumb ass thought to put it upside down. And nothing seemed to be happening. 

"Hah Land check this out" I sayed while pointing to my other hand with te upside down blender in it.

But right when I said that I noticed the smoothie slowly moving, and my stupid self thought it would be smart to put my hand under it to catch it. Boom. There it was all dripping in my hand. Lando and I started absolutelly pissing our selfs. Lando grabbed my hand and smeared it all over my face. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath. I smeared the rest that was on my hand on Lando's face. And he fell to the ground. Now he was covered in smoothie everywhere. I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Okay but we have to clean this up" I say trying to catch my breath.

"And you'll never make a smoothie ever again" He said while getting up.

We cleaned the mess up and just added alot of fruit to the rest that was still in the blender.

"You can say what you want but it is good tho" I say teasingly.

Lando had to go at 4 aclock to some meeting so I cleaned the house abit and took a nap. I woke up with a text from Lando saying:  "I wanna take a walk so meet me here." I checked the location and saw it was only a 5 minute walk from my house. It was in a forrest nearby so I walked to the location. I gave him a kiss and we started walking. I love moments like these, just us nobody else. And we are just enjoying each others company. Not having a care in the world. Thats when I see a little picnic blanket, a basket and more in the distance. I didn't want to assume that it was for me but I was already hoping. We started walking towards it and I looked over my shoulder to look at him. 

"Suprise.." He said shyly

"Lan stop this is so cute!" I gave him a big hug and then ran to the picnic. I started Looking around at what he got.

"Im dying I love this sm!" We both sat down.

"There is a reason I did this.." He said.

"What is it?" He grabbed the cutetest teddybear ever out of his bag and held it in his hands.

"well I have noticed that I have this feeling with you, like im safe.That i have never felt before and you have made me so very happy and to say that Ive been loving every second with you is an understatement. So will you please be my girlfriend?" 

I felt my eyes tear up. 

"Yess ofcourse" I gave him a big hug and layed down on his lap. I felt a tear run down my face.

"So I haven't named him yet but here you go" He said while handing me the teddybear.

"She looks like a... Maggie" I say while playing with her arms. He gave me a smooch on my forehead. We talked for hours and watched the sun set and then looked at the stars. This was the best day ever.