Chanel

When i woke up i saw Lando still sleeping, so i hopped into the shower and put on some make-up. I normally sleep in but the last few days i have been getting up early. I suddently get the idea to make a big breakfast for us,so i quickly got some things from the store down the street and started baking. 

I made croissants, scrambled eggs and bacon, little pancakes and got some orange juice. When i was putting it al on the table Lando woke up. 

'Good morning Jade' Lando said while looking at the table. 'wow it looks delicious, thank you!' he said and he gave me a kiss.

We sat down and started eating.

'Oh yeah, i've got an event  tonight but i dont have a date, do you wanna come with me?'

'is it a small or big event?'

'it is hosted by Chanel so i expect something big, with some paparazzi too.' he said knowing i hate paparazzi. I once went with Abbi to a influencer party and i hated the paparazzi so much. And now expecially with some f1 drivers its going to be so much, i dont know if i could handle that.

'just know that i will do whatever it takes to protect you Jade' 

'Fine' i say while im still in doubt. 

After breakfast Lando took a shower and i went searching for what i should wear tonight.

'Lannn!!' i scream after hearing the shower go out. 'what should i wear?'. I could notice he loved to pick out my outfit

'This one' he said while holding a white silk dress in front of himself.

i straighten my hair and put on some earings and heels. Lando quickly went to his house to put on his suit.

When Lando opened the door his jaw dropped. 

'you look gorgeous my love' Lando wispered in my ear while holding me by my hips.

Are you ready to go? he asked me.

We got into his beautiful Mclaren and started driving.