An exciting night.

WARNING THIS CHAPTER INVOLVES SOME SMUT!

After the breakfast i invited Abbi over to my apartment so that we could get ready together because Abbi also has a date tonight with JJ. We put on music and ofcourse the first song is crazy in love by Beyonce. I take a shower and Abbi staightend my hair. 'Abiiiiii what should i wear?' Abbi always loves to choose my outfit so she inmidiatly opened my closet and started looking

 'Abiiiiii what should i wear?' Abbi always loves to choose my outfit so she inmidiatly opened my closet and started looking

'this one. its not like your trying to hard but its still so gorgeous.' 'thanks Absss!'i say while jumping from exitement. Im very nervous because i've never been alone with him. Im so exited tho. We start doing our make up. When we are done we decide to just chill and watch a movie. Thats when i hear the doorbell ring. 'that must be JJ' Abbi said while standing in the kitchen to pour herself a drink. 'Can you open please?' Abbi asked. But when i opened the door i saw Charles standing there with flowers. i didn't expect that we would show up at my door because most of the guys just send a text that they are down stairs. 'Hiii' i say while giving him a hug. 'they are so beautiful!' i say and taking the flowers. Come in, ill put the flowers in a vase. Charles and Abbi greet eachother and then we decide to leave. When we get into his beautiful car he puts his hand on my tigh while driving. 'you look so beautiful' Charles said. 'you do too.' i say while smiling. 

When we got to the restaurant i notice that it is kinda busy so i hope that nobody will take pictures. The restaurant is absolutly gorgeous. But suprisingly nobody noticed when we walked in so we sat down and ordered our drinks. 'The steak here is delicous' Charles said. 'Then i will get the steak'. We order the food and both get the steak. While waiting we again talk about where we come from but this time its about him. 'i've never been to Monaco, i would love to though!' 'you should!'he said while smirking. We have some more convo's until the food arrives. 'Wow this is the best i have ever tasted! 'i said so' he said while giving me a smirk. 'I rented a hotel room because i kinda live a bit far from here and i know that later tonight i dont want to drive so far' Charles said. After we finished our food we decide to go to a bar and get some drinks. 'do you want to do a shot, to celebrate tonight?' What is it with these formula 1 drivers and shots? 'fuck it, sure.' After he gets a bacardi coke and i get a pina colada. 'woww this one is strong!' Charles said after taking a sip. 'Do you want to taste?' I take a sip and it indeed is vey strong. He puts his hand on my tigh and softly squeezes it. I start to blush, 'wanna go to my hotel room after this?' 'sure!' i notice that he is starting to be more and more tipsy and clingy. 'Lets go' Charles said while taking my hand. He puts one arm around me and we start to walk away. After i get in the car he starts to kiss me. I kiss him back even harder and we start to make out. He feels so passionate and confident at the same time, it makes me want for more. He puts his hand on my ass and softly squeezes it. He slowly pulls away and starts driving.

 When we get into the elevator he quickly gives me a kiss and then walks out. I dont know what his plan is but its working. We walk to the room and open te door. He walks in first and after i close the door he pins me against it and starts kissing me again. This time even harder, he feels so desprate. He picks me up and throws me softly on the bed. He takes off his shirt and kisses me again while taking of my dress. I cant help but moan softly into his ear. After he heard that he starts to take of his pants. I cant help but gasp as it goes in. He feels so good. He crawls over me and now our faces are super close to each other. He softly gasps in my ear. Which makes me want him even more. After we are done i decide to take a shower again and then go chill. When i got into bed i lay my head on his chest and scroll through tiktok. But i quickly fall asleep.