the flight

3:45

i wake up from my alarm going off, AAA were going to Bahrain!! I quickly hop into the shower, put on some makeup and a comfy outfit.

I walked to Abbi's and knocked on the door, no responds. I knock again, still no respond.I walked to my appartment, got my spare key for Abbi's house, and got my luggage. I opened her door and heard nothing. Where the fuck are they? Mabye they are making breakfast. I went to the kitchen, saw no one. I went to their bedroom. There they are, fucking dead asleep.

 "WAKE UP GUYS" i say while bringing their luggage into the livingroom.

"we have to be at the airport in an hour!!" 

"yeah yeah" JJ said while rolling over.

"SHIT JJ WAKE UP" Abbi yelled. When JJ finally woke up we ate an apple and got the last things and then closed her fron door. 

"lets go to Bahrain!" JJ said and we walked to the elevator. 

We loaded all the luggage into JJ's car and started driving. When we got to the airport we noticed that it was very busy. We parked the car and started walking towards the check in. We had to wait about 15 minutes before we could check in. We got through the check in and went to security. The line was so long. We were already standing in line for 30 minutes and we weren't even at the front of the line. 

"Soo i dont want you guys to freak out but our plane leaves in about 30 minutes" JJ said.

'SHIT" Abbi said.

10 minutes went by and suddently we heard "People who's desteny is Bahrain to the front of the line" we quickly went through security and ran to our gate. We checked in and the gate closed after us.

I had to sit on the otherside of the plane because our seats weren't together. 

We arrived at about 1:30 and we got our luggage and went to get a taxi. We finally got a taxi after about 15 minutes and we drove to the hotel.

The hotel was so big and beautiful.

"wowww" was all Abbi could say. We checked in and i went to my room to unload all my luggage, but when i looked on my bed i saw an note

"Friday 8:30 at the front of the hotel." OMD how did he know what hotelroom i was in?!? 

JJ, Abbi and i went to the pool and swam for about 30 minutes and had a few drinks at the hotel bar. We were kind of tired from waking up so early so we decided to go out to eat and then go to sleep. We went to a restaurant 2 minutes from our hotel. We sat down and ordered our food.

"So do we also have tickets for tomorrow or only saterday and sunday?" JJ asked

"No saterday and sunday only."

The food was amazing. We went back to our hotel and went into our rooms, i've never fallen asleep so fast.