a hangout?

i dont know what to say to Lando, so i just text him: "mabye". He instantly says 'Tommorow night?' i text him 'Sure, see you then.' I'm still kinda mad at Lando tbh but mabye he can fix it. Oscar dropped me of home and went to his own house. I immidiatly go to bed.

I woke up, got some coffee, put on some sweatpants and i went to Abbi's. I promised that i would take some pictures of her so that she could post them. When i opend the door with the extra key she gave me she was already waiting on me, 'i have some old bread so wanna feed some ducks?' she asked me happily. When we walked to the pond we instantly saw baby ducks so we went to them, they where so cute. I took some very cute pictures of Abbi and the ducks and then just took some pictures of only her. Abbi had to go to some influencer party or something so she had to go. i went to my appartment and i fell asleep again. When i woke up i took a shower and then put on my clothes.

i just layed on my sofa the whole day and binged outer banks

i just layed on my sofa the whole day and binged outer banks. Lando and i decided to invite some more people and just hang out at his house. Not what i had in mind when he said he wanted to hang out but its fine. He invited some people that i didn't know, Oscar and Abbi both could'nt come so i was all alone, well with Lando ofcourse.

i went to Lando's house and i noticed that it turned more into a party than a hangout, There was loud music, dimmed lights and ofcourse alcohol. It was kinda crowded but it wasnt like busy, i think that there was about 20/30 people. When i saw Lando i went to him and gave him a hug, i saw in his eyes that he already had drunk a bit but not to much. Lando went to the toilet so there i was all alone. I saw a girl with a guy who i assume is her boyfriend and i decide to go and start a conversation. 'Hii, im Jade' i say while walking up to them, 'i don't know anybody here so i wanted to meet some new people.' 'Oo hiii, im Kika' She said while giving me a hug. 'And this is Pierre.' Kika and i instantly clicked. We chatted for a bit, but then i saw Lando and i wanted to talk to him. Lando saw me and made a gesture that i should come. We were standing against the wall and we kinda were a bit away from the people, we still could see everybody, but they could'nt hear us. 'Look Jade im sorry about The other night, she just randomly sat on my lap and was very clingy, but i was very drunk. Im sorry' i could'nt be mad at him anymore. 'its fine Lan' i say while stroking his arm. He looks at me for a bit and then kisses me. But it didn't feel the same as the other times, he felt more passionate, like he wanted it so bad.  He pushes me against the wall and kisses me gently. He pulls back and strokes my hand and then we both walk away. 'Looks like something is going on between you and Lando' Kika said jokingly. i chuckle and i give her a hug because i was going home.