Going back

WARNING: SMUT! 

I woke up with Lando sitting on the egde of the bed looking at his phone. He turned to me, "Look at this" He handed me his phone. LANDO NORRIS NEW GIRLFRIEND. I looked at the acount and saw that Skysports posted it. I expected to get some atention because of our posts but this much?! I scroll down and see more about me. "woww" I say while handing the phone back. I opened my insta and saw that I suddently had over 100k followers. What the fuck, how is it even posible? "You have some crazy fans" I say to Lan while showing him some dm's I got. He laughed at some things people said. I actually dont mind it anymore, this time the hate isnt hitting me as hard. 

"Lan how late is your plane?" I gathered my stuff to put into my suitcase. "18:30 I think, why?" I forgot how late mine is" I texted Abbi but i didn't get a respond. Thats when I saw that I had got 12 missed calls from Abbi and JJ. 

"I did hear some banging on our door, but i didn't know  if it was our door or the neighbours."

Phew Abbi texted back, "9:00...." I look at the time, 8:45. Shit, im not going to make it. "Uhm Lan..." "Can I please join you?" "I missed my flight." 

He giggeled, "Ofcourse you can". We started packing our things and then went to grab some breakfast downstairs. We ate our breakfast and then went to Oscars hotel room. 

"Oscahhh" I say while barging into his room. 

"Jayyy" He said in a high pitched voice. Lando started bursting out laughing. "What the fuck was that". "Oh I didn't think you would be here too" Oscar said embarrased. Lando was on the floor absolutely pissing himself. 

"So, im flying with you guys, I missed my flight." Oscar laughed at me. We just hang out in his room until 3:30 and we drove to the airport. We arrived at about 4. Everything went smootly so we quickly grabbed a coffee before heading to our gate. Thats when the realisation hit, We are flying private. I noticed that I was starting to get nervous, I already hate flying and flying private already scared the shit out of me when I only think about it. We were standing infront of the gate when Lando noticed that I was feeling a bit nervous. He grabbed my hand and gently squeezed into it. "Its going to be fine" He wispered.

I was sitting by the window with Lando infront of me, Oscar next to me and another person next to Lando

I was sitting by the window with Lando infront of me, Oscar next to me and another person next to Lando. We where on the plane with some people who work in the team. We decided to play Uno. The first round Lando won and the second round I won. We were getting bored so we decided to stop. We were just chatting when I noticed Lando making a gesture to follow him. We excused us and walked towards the restroom. 

I walked in first and Lando locked the door after him. He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. His other hand went on my hip. He groaned in my ear. I placed my hand under his shirt and I noticed that he liked that very much. He started kissing my neck passionatly.

I slowly unbuckeld his belt and got down on my knees. With one hand he held my hair up and the other was placed at the back of my head. His moans kept getting louder and louder. Thats when I stopped, right when he was close, leaving him frustrated.

"I know you want me to keep going" I said in a sassy tone.

he groaned, put his hand under my chin and lifted up my face. 

"You're  going to keep going" He demanded.

"Make me" I say with a grin on my face. He kissed me again but it was different this time. It felt like he needed it, so passionate. His hand went on my inner thigh and he started slowly rubbing it. I let out a moan. He covered my mouth with his hand. "We dont want anyone hearing us, don't we?" I nodded and went back on my knees. "Good girl" He said in a Low, dominate voice. The way he said it made me shiver. I started slow again and slowly picked up the pace. I could hear his breathing getting faster and faster. Then he let out a loud groan. I got up and gave him a quick smootch before getting out of the restroom.

"23 minutes mate" Oscar said laughing to Lando, which Lando just laughed about and said nothing.

I decided to try to go to sleep to make the flight go faster. I woke up with some food infront of me. 

"We weren't sure what you would like so we got you the safest option. Chicken nuggets" Oscar said. "Thank you" I said while eating. The last few hours went by quickly. When we Landed I took all of my stuff and said goodbye to them. I took an Uber home and fell asleep on my couch.