Brooke

I slept untill about 1pm and made myself some lunch. Then I went over to Abbi's to record some tiktoks for her page. We were in the middle of a dance when I noticed that somebody was calling me. "One sec Abs" I said while walking to the hallway. I saw that it was Lando that was calling me.

"Hello" I said in a questioning voice.

"Hey jade how are you?"

"Im good! Im at Abs right now recording stuff." "How bout you?"

"Im good, so I was wondering if I could stay at yours for 2 nights because we are going to record for quadrant and its much closer to your house."

"I do have to work tonight but you can call Abbi to give you the keys to my appartment."

"When do you finish work?" 

"6, so ill be there at bout half past"

I  went back to Abbi and stayed there till 3 because I had work at 3:30.

It wasn't very busy because it was a workday. I mostly cleaned the kitchen and sometimes served a few people. It was at about 5 when there was only one table with an friend group that I think were my age. I talked to them and liked them very much. Because I was the only person working at the moment I decided to sit down with them. 

"Let us introduce ourselfs" A girl said when I sat down. "Vic, Matteo, Mick and I am Brooke" She said while pointing at everybody.

We talked for abit. At 6 I said I was leaving because my shift was over. 

"OMG we are throwing a party saturday it would be amazing if you would come!!" Vic said.

"Whats your snap, then ill send you the location" Matteo said.

I gave him my snap and went home.

I opened the door and was suprised by what I saw. I saw Lando on my couch with dinner on the dining table and a bouqet of flowers on the table. 

"I hope ur hungry" Lando said while hugging me.

I didn't expect you" I said while sitting down at the table. 

After we ate we watched a movie. I saw that Brooke also added me. We started texting and I noticed that I had a great bond with her. I also called with her for about half an hour.

We went to bed at about 10pm.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!

 im so sorry for being so inactive, I've been very busy and tired. I hope you guys understand<3