The race

I wake up and check my phone, i see a text from Lando "Come early to the track today".

So I took a quick shower and texted Abbi that I will go to the track earlier so they have to text me when they are arriving. 

"How late and where?" I text Lando while putting on my make up. 

"3:00 at my trailer" so I that meant I had an hour and an half before I had to be there. I went downstairs to get breakfast and then I ordered an taxi. I arrived there at about 2:50. 

At first I couldn't find his trailer but after a while I got there. I was suprised how easy I got in, I atleast expected security to stop me. To my suprise his door was open so I could go In. But when I went inside i saw nobody there. Wait is this the right trailer? I walked outside and looked at the name tag "Lando Norris"

I walked in and checked the time, 3:02. Where is he? I sat down on a small couch in the corner of the room. I was scrolling  on insta when I heard the door open. 

"You are late mr. Norris" I say with a grin on my face. "Im sorry" I walk towards him and give him a long hug. His hand slipped down towards my hips. He pulled away from the hug and kissed me. My hands were wrapped around his neck. He put both of his hands under my butt and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and kept kissing him. He carefully layed me down and crawled over me. He breathed loudly while kissing my neck. Thats when we heard the door open.

"What the fuck?" I quickly push Lando off me and look towards the door. I see Oscar looking at us in complete shock.

 "Hiii" I say awkardly hoping he will let it go.

"Hi?" "Is that all you say, I just saw my best friend make out with my teammate and thats what you say?" He didn't even seem mad, just confused. 

"Im sorry that i didn't tell you, I was scared that it would change things between us." I say to Oscar.

"I came to get my charger that I left here" Oscar said while getting his charger. And then he walked out. Lando gave me a quick kiss and then stood up and took off his shirt.

"You are drooling Jones" He said teasingly, he knows I hate being called by my last name.

"Oh am I mr Norris?" I stood up and put my face intimidatingly close to his. I could hear his breath getting heavier. 

"Am I making you nervous?" I said while taking a step back. He pulled me back and kissed me so passionate. His hand went under my shirt and took it off. He pushed me against the wall and made out with me. He looked at the time, "Shit it is already 4 a clock." He pulled away. 

"So can I have my shirt back?" I said while sitting down on his couch.

"Nope, here!" He said while throwing me a mclaren shirt. "Wear this". 

I put it on and noticed that it had 'Norris' on the back. "wow' I said jokingly irritated. 

"I have to go to a team meeting" he gave me a quick kiss, "stay here as long as you would like" He said while walking out. 

I stayed there for about 10 minutes when I got a text from Abbi saying that they are here. But as I walked out of the trailer I saw a man with a camera, shit. I tried to walk as fast as I could but I still heard the camera click a few times. 

"Wait Jade!!" I hear coming from behind, I look over and see Kika running towards me. 

"Kikaaa!" I say while giving her a big hug. 

'Did I see it right?' Kika asked me.

"See what right?" I asked her confused.

"Did you just come out of Lando's trailer?"

"I did" I say awkardly.

"And you guys aren't official? Thats kinda stupid" Kika said laughing. "There is always one or two people with camera's there"

"Yeah, I noticed" "Lets hope the photo's aren't going to be published"

"Girl they 100% are, they always want reasons to spread rumors" "Dont worry about the hate, u are going to get used to it."

We walked to the place we sat yesterday and saw Abbi and JJ sitting there. 

'So, Oscar walked in on us making out" I say while giggeling nervously.

"Shittt" Abbi said. "Well he did have a suspision" Kika said. "He asked Pierre if you guys were dating."

'He isn't mad tho so that is good" I say while laughing"

"The race starts in 2 minutes!" JJ said.

Lando lost 2 positions in the first corner but got one back a lap later. The rest of the race was kind of boring, but on the last lap Lando over took Carlos and Charles  which means he ended up being 4th. I was so happy for him. Oscar ended 11th so very good for his first f1 race ever.

After the race I went to the Mclaren garage and ran up to them, again very suprised i didn't get stopped by security. I firstly gave Oscar a big hug and then gave Lando one. 

"You guys really dont know how proud I am of you guys!"

"Fucking 11th in your first f1 race ever!" I say while giggeling. I felt like a proud mom at that moment. 

"We have to celebrate tonight!"

"Well, we already have plans with the other drivers to go out but you are more than welcome to join us!" Lando said. 

Oscar pulled me a side " I am going to act as if before the race didn't happen" He said while smiling. That kind of put some weight of my shoulders. 

"9:30 at mine?" I ask Oscar, we used to get ready alot together so I already asumed that it would be so tonight too. "You dont even have to ask anymore" He said jokingly. 

I got a taxi back to the hotel with Abbi and JJ. "Soo, i am apparently going out tonight with the drivers, you guys wanna come?"

They turned to eachother and started wispering, "No thank you, we are going on a date tonight" JJ said. 

I went to my room and orderd 2 pizza's for Oscar and I.

The way you love II Formula oneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें