qualifying

I wake up from Lando's alarm going off. I look at the clock, 4:30. Jeez why so earlyyy. I roll over and see Lando struggeling with the same thing.

"Good morning jade" He said softly with a raspy voice.

"Good morning" I say while wraping my arms around his stomach.

"Soo i am going to take an shower, wanna join me?" Lan asked me while he was already getting his towel. 

"No thank you, i have to really wake up first" I stretch and roll over, im debating wether i will get back to sleep or if i am going to get ready too. I try to get back to sleep but i can't so i got out of bed and picked out my outfit. 

Lando had to hurry so he got dressed and left, the respect that i have for him that he has to wake up so early almost every weekend is high

Lando had to hurry so he got dressed and left, the respect that i have for him that he has to wake up so early almost every weekend is high. I did my makeup and went to get breakfast across the street for Abbi, JJ and I. I got us smoothies and croissants and woke then up with breakfast in bed. 

"You know I really apreciate it, but why so god damn early" Abbi said while laughing.

"You cant complain, Lando's alarm went off too hours ago"

"Waittt does that mean you slept with Landoooo" she said while already eating the croissants. 

Abbi and I ate the breakfast while JJ was still struggeling waking up. We decided to go for a morning swim since qualifying started at 18:00 so we had some time to kill. We swam for a bit at then got an ice coffee at the pool bar. It was very hot so we couldnt stay out of the water for long, JJ didn't even get out of the water for about 2 hours.

 At about 12:30 we went to our rooms and i had a quick nap for about half an hour and then went to Abbi's and JJ's room again. It was too hot to do much so we got some drinks at the hotel bar and chatted. 

At about 3 aclock we went to the track and ofcourse got a drink. Suddently i saw an familiar face. 

" OH MY DAYS KIKA" i say while litteraly running towards her.

"JAYYY HIIII" She gives me the biggest hug ever. I couldn't see anyone she was with so I asked her "Are you here alone?"

"Yess, nobody could come with me but i still wanted to see the first race. 

"You can join us! im here with Abbi and her boyfriend" "I would love to" She said while smiling softly.

"Hey guysss" She said walking towards our table. "Im Kika!" 

We sat down and I ordered a drink for her. 

"So im not trying to be rude but why are you here all alone?" JJ asked. 

"Well nobody could come with me but I still wanted to see Pierre's first race of the season"

"Why Pierre?" JJ asked confused. "Oh haha im his girlfriend" 

"Ohhh no wayy!" 

The qualifying went good with: 

Charles: p4

Lando: p5

Oscar: p12

Pierre: p14

As Lando stepped out of his car he made a kiss gesture with his hand towards us. 

'Did I see that right?!" Kika said.

"I-I think so" I feel my cheeks starting to blush and i cant help but smile. We had a few more drinks and then went back to the hotel, we had a last drink at the hotelbar and then went to our rooms. When I got to my room I texted Lando: Well done, im proud of you!<3 

Should I also text Charles? I dont want to make It seem like I am mad, But i dont want him to mistake it for flirting. I texted him: Well done! And then went to sleep.