Part Two - Chapter Five: Holiday in St Tropez

Cristiano smiled to himself as he kissed down Eliana's stomach, he still couldn't believe that they were expecting their first child together; he brushed his lips against Eliana's toned stomach imagining the bump that in a few months she would carry. 

The couple were in St Tropez and Cristiano had hired out a private yacht so that they could enjoy the day without having the paparazzi snap constant pictures of them.

Eliana squeaked and looked down at Cristiano, she was seven weeks pregnant and she wondered how long it would be before they had to tell people; she liked that her pregnancy was their little secret. 

"You're going to have to stop doing that," Eliana whispered to him, the last thing they needed was for the paparazzi to get hold of pictures of Cristiano kissing her flat stomach; she was only seven weeks pregnant and it was far too early to even be thinking about announcing that they were going to have a baby. 

Cristiano mumbled under his breath before returning to kissing her belly, he couldn't help himself and whenever he had the chance he was kissing her and touching her. 

Cristiano was so happy that they were going to have a little baby, he didn't care what they had as long as the baby was healthy and Eliana was going to be okay; he didn't want anything to happen to her or the baby. 

Eliana rolled her blue eyes and brushed her fingers through his wet hair, she smiled to herself watching him; her blue and purple geo print reversible lace-up halter bikini top and reversible side-tie cheeky bottoms keeping her cool in the hot sun. 

"I love you," Cristiano whispered looking up through his eyelashes at Eliana, he was happy that they got to spend two weeks like this together; he could only imagine what was waiting for them back in Madrid.

***

Eliana brushed her wet hair from her face as Cristiano wrapped his arms around her, his lips eagerly finding her neck; he nibbled softly on her neck, holding her close glad that they were away from prying eyes. 

Cristiano knew that this time wasn't going to last and he was making the most of it, he loved having Eliana to himself; he wanted nothing more than to relax a little especially before the new season started. 

Cristiano knew how crazy things were going to get when they returned home, he was going to be working so much until Christmas and he was hoping that Eliana wouldn't have to work too much when the bump started showing. 

Eliana had talked about her desire to enjoy her first pregnancy, she was going to speak with her agent about taking a few months off maybe a year since she wanted to be there for her baby. 

"How do you think that Tanya will take it?" Cristiano asked looking at his fiancée, he knew that her agent was pushy and would already be planning a lot of work for Eliana when she returned to Madrid. 

Cristiano was a little worried that Tanya wasn't going to take the news well, she wasn't overly fond of their relationship to begin with; she didn't like the fact that Eliana was now known as his girlfriend to the world. 

"I have no idea," Eliana replied with a shake of her head, she brushed her fingers gently through Cristiano's hair; she didn't want her agent to freak out about this and she was so happy right now. 

Cristiano nodded his head, he didn't want Tanya snapping at Eliana over something that they both wanted; he had a feeling that the agent wasn't going to make this easy for them. 

"It'll be okay," Cristiano said to her softly, he kissed her wanting to ease her mind they had a bit of time before they had to tell their agents anything about what was going on.

Eliana rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes, she wanted him to be right but she couldn't shake the feeling that Tanya was going to throw a fit over the fact that she was pregnant. 

Tanya wanted to make her into one of the world's top models, there was no way that the agent was going to take the news that Eliana was pregnant well; she would be off work for months and she planned on taking time off so that she could be around her baby a lot more. 

Cristiano held onto Eliana, he didn't have to worry about Jorge since he knew his agent would be supportive of this; he wanted Cristiano to be happy and Eliana made him that way. 

Jorge had been the most supportive out of the two agents and had even offered to take over managing Eliana's career if Tanya continued to be unsupportive and damaging to their relationship. 

"How do you think your mãe will take it?" Eliana asked softly, she pulled back to look at him knowing that her mother wouldn't be a problem but she knew that Dolores was being stubborn over all of this. 

Dolores was still upset that Cristiano had arranged for Hugo to go to a rehab centre in America; no one had really heard from Hugo in the past few months, he mainly called his estranged wife and daughter to speak to them. 

Cristiano shrugged, he wasn't sure what his mother would do when she found out; she was sulking and from what his sisters had said she still wasn't fond of Eliana.

***

Eliana sighed pulling on her light blue double-strap cover-up as the yacht came back to the sure and she wondered just how much things were going to change when they told everyone that there was going to be a baby. 

Eliana estimated that she was due sometime in February and it didn't seem so far away from them, she could only imagine how fast time would fly and she wanted nothing more than for it to go well. 

Eliana resisted the urge to rest a hand on her flat stomach, she still couldn't believe that they were going to have a baby; sometimes she felt like she was dreaming and she wanted nothing more than to focus on her pregnancy. 

"You ready to go?" Cristiano asked stepping into the shade, he watched Eliana moving to put on her silver strappy jewelled sandals; he wanted nothing more than to enjoy their time together and he hoped that this wasn't going to end badly for them. 

Eliana nodded her head and smiled at Cristiano, she was a little tired and she hoped that they wouldn't have long to travel to their hotel; she wanted to forget about all her worries for a little while. 

"It's going to be okay," Cristiano said sitting down next to Eliana, he knew that they had a lot to think about when it came to their baby; he wasn't going to leave Eliana alone and he was going to be there for their baby. 

Cristiano wished that there was some way that he could ease their minds about all of this, he didn't want fights starting and he knew that there were going to be people that were far from happy about this. 

Eliana looked at Cristiano before she leant forward and kissed him, she honestly had no idea what she would do without him; they were both happy that they were going to have a baby together but they did have to think about what was going to happen. 

Cristiano held Eliana close, he wanted to focus on them for a little while and he hoped that when it came time to tell their families and friends that they were going to have a baby that things were going to work out well for them.