Part Two - Chapter Twenty-Two: Real Madrid vs Osasuna

Eliana smiled holding Elsa close, she knew that Cristiano was disappointed that Real Madrid hadn't won anything this season; she was sure that things would get better for the next season. 

There were already rumours saying that Mourinho would be leaving the club to head off to Chelsea after a horrible season and the team had struggled so much to end everything with only the Supercopa de España to their names. 

Eliana peeked down at Elsa, she was sure that her surprise would cheer Cristiano up; she had dressed their daughter in her tiny baby kit and brought her to the stadium for the last match of the season. 

Elsa was nearly four months old and Eliana couldn't believe how quickly the last month had flown by, she eyed the match knowing that everything would be alright when it was all over; she could see how frustrated Cristiano was and she was sure he would be in a grumpy mood when this was all over. 

Eliana sighed looking back down at Elsa, she was pleased to see that she was asleep and she couldn't imagine what was going to happen when it came time for their honeymoon; she knew her mother had promised to watch her but she felt a little awkward with leaving her behind. 

Cristiano wouldn't tell Eliana were he planned to take her on their honeymoon, he was keeping it all secret since he had let Eliana have free reign with their wedding; he wanted to take her somewhere special even if it was only for a week. 

Eliana was a little excited about spending time with Cristiano relaxing, it had been a busy year and she couldn't imagine what was going to happen between now and their wedding day. 

Elsa babbled in her mother's arms, she had never been to the stadium before and Eliana was a little glad that they didn't have to put up with everyone staring at them.

***

Cristiano smiled walking over to Eliana, he couldn't believe that she had come to his match when it practically meant nothing now that the season was done; they had won nothing and he was disappointed with himself. 

"You didn't have to come," Cristiano murmured hugging his fiancée, he held her close for a moment before he looked down at his daughter; she looked so cute in her Real Madrid kit and he wished that he could have done better for her. 

Eliana sighed kissing Cristiano's cheek, she knew that he was disappointed with the result and she wished that there was something that she could do to help him; she peeked down at Elsa knowing that it would get better. 

"We wanted to be here," Eliana said knowing how Cristiano got when things didn't go well, she tried her best but he would snap out of his funk when he was ready. 

Cristiano lifted Elsa into his arms, he smiled at his daughter thinking how cute she looked; he couldn't believe how big she was getting and that she was nearly four months old already. 

"Obrigado," Cristiano murmured ducking down to kiss Eliana, he held their daughter close and wondered what he would ever do without her; she made everything better and he hoped that things would be better next season. 

Eliana smiled at Cristiano, she watched him walk away with their daughter to join his team-mates on the pitch; she crossed her arms knowing that it would all be fine. 

Eliana felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, she peeked behind her to see Mourinho glaring at her; she didn't say a word only turned back to watch Cristiano with their daughter. 

A couple of his team-mates had come over to fuss over Elsa, it was the first time that they had really seen her since Cristiano had done his best to keep his family safe and away from the media craze.

"It's your fault you know," Mourinho said walking up to Eliana, he held her personally responsible for what had happened with Cristiano; she was a distraction and he couldn't imagine what the footballer saw in her. 

Eliana took a deep breath before she turned to face the manager, she had no idea what he was talking about; she had done nothing wrong and she guessed this was another of his mind games. 

"We would have won everything this season if it wasn't for you," Mourinho taunted trying to get under her skin, she was the reason that Cristiano had been distracted since February; he hadn't been the same since she'd had the brat and he wished that he could have found a way to make Eliana disappear. 

Eliana only stared at Mourinho, she couldn't actually believe that he was trying to blame the bad season on her; she really hoped the rumours were true and he was leaving the club so that she wouldn't have to deal with him. 

Cristiano had told her all about the problems that Mourinho had caused in the locker room, he was starting fights between players and Eliana knew that it would destroy the club if this was allowed to continue. 

"Find someone else to blame Mourinho... maybe yourself for once," Eliana spat before moving out of the tunnel to join her fiancé and daughter, she didn't know why everyone thought Mourinho was so special when it was clear that he was nothing more than a petty man. 

Cristiano smiled as Eliana joined them and he kissed her, he was glad that she had come to his match and brought Elsa; it was cheering him up and he guessed that she knew him better than he knew himself. 

Eliana ignored the continued looks from Mourinho, he didn't matter to her and she wasn't going to let his words get her down; she was sure next season would be better.

***

"Next year you'll win the Champions League and the Copa del Rey," Eliana stated sitting down on their bed as she watched Cristiano, she was sure that he would be able to do it. 

Cristiano raised an eyebrow at Eliana, he wasn't sure where she was going with this but he didn't see the harm in humouring her; he wanted that more than anything after the last season. 

"No La Liga?" Cristiano asked moving to put his washing into the basket, he was tired after the day he'd had and he was just happy to be home and away from Mourinho who was starting to get to him. 

Cristiano wasn't going to tell Eliana about the argument that he'd gotten into with the manager; Mourinho had tried to blame his lack of focus and trophies on Cristiano's family which he hadn't liked. 

"No you'll let Barcelona have that one," Eliana replied with a smile, she got to her feet and kissed Cristiano knowing that she just wanted him to be happy; she had no idea what would happen if the team had another season like this. 

Cristiano chuckled and kissed Eliana back, he wanted to make her proud and he would do anything to make that happen; they had so much happening this summer and it made him nervous. 

"And what if we do?" Cristiano murmured between kisses, he was a little interested in what Eliana had in mind if they did win the Champions League and the Copa del Rey next year; he would do just about anything for her. 

Eliana grinned looking up at Cristiano, she brushed her fingers through his hair and pulled him down a little so she could whisper into his ear. 

"Then we can start trying for another baby," Eliana told him before she pulled back, she was sure that they would be ready for another baby by then.