Do Something with Your Life

In 2017 After living with my brother half a year and not really accomplishing much he wanted me to sit in the kitchen with him where he would say "you have to do something with your life." I think because there was no one else to manipulate and bully he turned towards me. This is the primary reason I have no contact with him to this day, but that's for another time.

So my brother aside from scolding me for not getting a job even though I didn't have transportation, had a felony record, and was on disability being declared legally disabled by the US Government., he wanted me to move out so that he and Cynthia could have my current bedroom for their future child, and so I did. My brother has absolutely despised that I was approved for disability, something that I live with that he doesn't accept.

It has been a trend in my life where people think that I need them and they have authority to control my life. When I was in Southside Recovery I called Carleton and asked him if since he lived in Austin and his mom lived in Helter if he could pick me up from Southside Recovery and take me back to Helter where I would live with the Smiths. Before picking me up Carleton talked to Damien asking him if he should pick me up from Southside Recovery because they thought they had a say in what I did next with my life. Eventually Carleton picked me up, but years later when I don't need him for anything, Damien as well, I have no reason to stay in contact with them anymore and I hope that leaves a void in their terrible lives.

Going back to Bryce and Cynthia. Aside from my friends thinking they have domain over my future, my brother and his wife Cynthia did as well. Basically after living with them for a couple months they wanted to move me into a nursing home thinking it was the only way I could get by. My brother thought my choices were evidence enough, but he isn't very good at thinking things through to understand the purpose. The basics are I only ate potatoes because they were the cheapest method of food costing less than $10 for a week to two-week supply. I was always on my laptop because I didn't have a TV or a smartphone. I stayed in my room because I didn't feel comfortable in the living room or any other part of the house with the kids, Cynthia, and Molly.

My actions in response to their wanting to commit me to a home was I enrolled and was accepted into the Business School at Arkansas state University and made the Dean's List. Before I was accepted into Ohio State my brother and Cynthia had the envision that they would get Appleton, my grandmother's house and I could live in the acre and a half backyard in a trailer. She joked about it thinking that I would actually consider that for my future, she was fucking wrong. The general sentiment is "oh no, what are we going to do with Michael." Then when I leave they have to find someone else to take out their manipulated ways of interaction. I leave a gap in their lives once I leave and as the years pass the people I interacted with have reflected on their treatment of me and want me back in their lives. I am done dealing with people like that, so I choose to keep to myself and away from my brother and the like.