Bathroom Products Stolen

Stolen Bathroom Products

When I was staying with the Smiths in 2015-2016 by some god begotten reason, Evan had met a girl at work of something and convinced her to be his girlfriend which pretty much amounted to her coming over to our house to use my bathroom products in the shower, then go to Evan's room to have sex and play videogames instead of being around and raising her three-year-old daughter. In my years of life, I have found that most girls, if not all, have sex with the first guy they see, get pregnant, then complain about how terrible men are and expect their chivalrous hero to ride up and make their lives that of their dreams.

Anyways, after Evan's girlfriend had been coming over for a few days I started to notice all of my body wash, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, mouthwash, cologne, lotion, everything that I spent a lot of my money on, Evan's girlfriend would use. Once this had been going on for more than two weeks there came a day when I woke up and couldn't find my toothpaste or body lotion for my tattoo and it drove me insane. I paid for these things and someone else's girlfriend is using everything without my permission, she was essentially stealing from me. After not being able to find my toothpaste I broke and decided to take every bathroom product I had purchased and to place it in my travel bag and take my items to and from the bathroom in that bag whenever I needed to shower.

Once I had removed all of my purchased items, Evan's girlfriend went into the bathroom for two seconds, realized everything was gone, and then went back to Jonathan's room. From that day forward I would not allow his girlfriend to use my toiletries which of course had the end result of his girlfriend coming over less and less and when we moved in 2016 or so to a house across town, his girlfriend broke up with him.

Living with the Smiths and having my personal items used without my permission was not the first time this would occur. When I lived with Damien twice he used all of my bathroom products without asking, and Cory as well. It's like as soon as someone knew I was living with them, they thought it right to have free reign to my personal purchases. At Grand View I had been staying for a week or so when I noticed that Damien and Cory were using all of my toiletries as well. I don't understand why everyone I have lived with doesn't buy their own toothpaste, deodorant, shower products, and instead they use mine when I have limited finances and hygiene is my number one most important concern.