Damien & Jen

Damien & Jen

Now let me tell you how Damien used and manipulated myself and a girl I had met so that he could have sex with her. There was this strange occurrence in college years where I would see someone I met years ago, or had met recently, hanging out with someone I knew as if we were all connected somehow. See, before I had even met Jen at Ohio ST I saw her at our tennis match of Oakridge vs Maplewood Heights in high school where she was the number 1 girl on their team and I was the number 1 guy on varsity of Oakland High, this was our senior year and I remember her because I was going to go up and talk to her because she was attractive but never did. Even Charlie thought she was good looking. Fast forward a year and Jen and I both ended up in the same business group for our class at Ohio ST which the statistical probability of this happening was ridiculously low. It was a group of about 10 freshmen in their second semester at ST and this is where I met and got to know Jen. Eventually this was when I had just begun smoking black and milds when in Ohio the law was you only have to be 18. She was new to smoking as well as I asked if she wanted to hang out on campus and try one with me. I was nervous when we met outside the library to smoke, so much so my hand was shaking trying to light the black and mild. This was the first girl I had ever spent any kind of alone time with. So I got it lit and we shared it, I got buzzed but she said she didn't. We hung out and I walked her back to her dorm and that was the first time I would attempt to form a relationship with Jen. After I had gotten to know Jen through our business group class I told Damien about her and he was like "you should invite her to hang out at my place sometime." And me being a fool said yeah. My perspective was my friends want to meet each other which was cool, I didn't know my supposed best and only friend would betray me.

One night Damien, Crystal, the girl he was sleeping with, Jen, and myself got two bottles of alcohol and before we went to get a pizza. We went to a place down the road where we got the pizza but forgot to get our 2 liter so I went back in to grab it and as I was walking out Jen was admiring me given I was in really good physical shape. She showed interest legitimate sole interest in me. Anyways we go back to Damien's apartment and eat and start to drink. At the beginning Jen was playing with my foot under the table, and made me believe she wanted to be with me, but over the course of this night everything would change.

After shots Damien had wine which Jen wanted to try even though she was already drunk. Of course the inevitable happened where she drank so much she became ill and was vomiting in the bathroom. Damien went with me and told me to hold her hair. It was weird when he told me that I was like yeah that is the role to play, but I don't want to do it, I would rather leave and be alone.

Anyways she eventually finished vomiting and Damien picked her up and carried her to his bed and sat her on her side which I crawled into bed behind her to hold her as Damien left his room with Crystal. I told Jen before we decided to meet up that I have the morals of Clark Kent and that I would always respect her boundaries which I did. I not once touched her or took advantage of her, tried to sleep with her, I just cuddled her as she was ill.

After a few minutes of us cuddling before Damien left he had ice cream that he had gotten out of the fridge rocky road and we were all drunk so he was eating it in the room with me and Jen, no idea where Crystal was but what it came down to was me cuddling with Jen as Damien fed me ice cream. I told him not the ice cream but in regards to the cuddling that "I had wanted this forever." I was finally finding comforting touch with another person after years of physical recoil from trauma. As he was feeding me ice cream he started bragging that he had read her phone texts, all of them and unknown to me in those texts she told someone that she was interested in Damien not me. Damien said "There's another guy, but you don't have to worry about it." He tried to pin the other guy on one of her gay friends when really it was him. After that night Damien and Jen would start going on dates with each other behind my back until I the day I saw his true colors. He knew I had liked her, I had introduced them to each other, and even having a girlfriend and a second girl he wanted Jen as well for himself. He didn't care that I had lost both of my parents and grew up in an abusive home and the only thing in the world I wanted was a girl to cuddle with, he just wanted to fulfill his own sexual gratification.

Damien even went so far as to take her as his +1 to his grandmother's funeral when he had known her for a couple weeks and really just wanted her to see him cry so she would be manipulated into liking him more. I mean he had known and was dating Brandy for years as well as Emily as well having three stepbrothers, but he chooses Jen a girl to go with him to the funeral, a girl he barely knew and was fucking only because of me, and wanted to manipulate her just that much more