Confirmations (2nd)

The man was silent for a while before a smile slowly spread on his face, making him look devillishly seductive, it was a shame that the curtains made out of miniature jade beads partially obscured him.

"This One only wanted to make the acquaintance of the esteemed young miss of the Cong family. This One has heard a lot of things about you and you have honestly piqued my interest."

"Hmm? Is that so? This Young Miss is very flattered that Lord Owner would think so highly of me." Fan Zhu Xia replied with a charming laugh which trailed off when she saw the silhouette of the man stand up from the sofa and with a flick of his hand, a small trace of qi formed a gentle wave and parted the curtains as he walked through them to stand in front of her with smooth, elegant movements.

Seeing him come nearer, a strong sense of familiarity struck Fan Zhu Xia especially when she raised her gaze to meet his, she was amazed when his heartstopping countenance entered her eyes, with a strong chiseled jaw, high cheekbones, straight nose and surprisingly luscious-looking lips that contrasted with his sharp features yet it oddly suited him perfectly. Letting her eyes travel up, Fan Zhu Xia couldn't help but suck in a breath when their eyes collided and she saw his deep, fathomless yet magnetic amber gold eyes that was studying her with a complex look hidden behind an intricately carved mask that covered the upper half of his face, making Fan Zhu Xia feel somewhat overwhelmed.

Looking at the stunned Fan Zhu Xia who was quietly staring at him for several minutes already, the masked young man's lips tilted upwards to form an amused smirk as he looked at Fan Zhu Xia's adorable dazed expression.

"Is there something on this One's face?" he playfully drawled. His deep, husky voice sounded amazingly alluring yet it made Fan Zhu Xia realize that she had been staring unabashedly for quite some time and the realization made her blush with embarassment as her jade-white skin flushed to a beautiful vibrant red, as if blooming red roses amidst pristine snow.

The mere sight of her was incomparably enchanting, and seeing her in such a flustered state surprised yet delighted him, making his smile even more evident which in turn, flusters Fan Zhu Xia even more.

Who told the heavens to make this man so damn alluring?!

Each time he smiles and looks at her with those unfathomable eyes, Fan Zhu Xia's mind seems to take a hit and she just couldn't gather her composure in time, even making her stutter once she tried to reply!

"N-Nothing... Nothing at all! It was just that this Young Miss was just surprised is all! This miss never expected for the Lord Owner to be so young."

"Is that a problem?" the man queried while raising one of his sword-like brows in question.

"Of course not! This miss thinks it's great!" Fan Zhu Xia blurted out, then as if realizing what she said, she blushed a deeper shade of red, with even the tips of her ears which peeked out from underneath her hair was also a cute adorable shade of pink.

"Great? How so?" the man asked with a laugh, moving a step closer, making Fan Zhu Xia's breath hitch and throat dry as she smelled his distinctive smell as a man which was earthy and elegant at the same time. Like sandalwood with a hint of musk and herbs.

It was a scent that made Fan Zhu Xia's brows unconsciously furrow because it was unbelievably familliar, yet for the life of her, she just couldn't remember where she smelled it before.