Respect and Goodwill is shown through actions (2nd)

Not long after, several men atop majestic spirit beast mounts were seen riding through the city before finally stopping just in front of the Fan Estate's gates patiently waiting as the gates were opened and the Fan family guards respectfully saluted them as they proceeded to let them enter.

Those familiar with the people in the entourage would immediately recognize their nation's crown prince; Jin Meng Yao along with his close friend and confidante; Fan Xian Liang and of course, his father; Fan Hui Liang who was also a renowned genral in his own right.

As for the other two, it would still cause some puzzlement for others but to those who has attemded morning court these past few days, they would recognize tho older of the two as the infamous Lei Wangye; Fan Hui Zhong.

As for the alluring young man beside them, that still remained a mystery however seeing how well Jin Meng Yao treated this youngster, then this young man surely can't be simple!

Those who saw them immediately rushed to get to the bottom and find out the mysterious young man's identity but what they didn't realize is that they'll find out sooner than they think!

Meanwhile, inside the Fan Estate, the recently arrived group had just settled down to drink some tea and refreshments when they heard a commotion break out just outside the front gates.

Having drawn their attention, the group decided to go closer to investigate when they heard a girl's familiar voice echo out angrily.

"What do you mean This One can't enter? This One has merely heard of the troubles that the Fan family has endured as of late so This One has come to provide Brother Li some support during this time!"

Hearing this, all the men present faces' darkened and it was only Wu Jun Qiao who looked mildly puzzled.

Fortunately, his confusion was resolved when he heard his cousin curse angrily under his breath as he directed a question towards his friend, Fan Xian Liang.

"What is that damned woman doing here, Xian?"

Replying with an equally annoyed voice, Fan Xian Liang replied and said, "I don't know what she's doing here but I have a pretty good idea on the reason why."

Scowling, Fan Hui Zhong turned to them and said, "You all go on ahead, I'll handle this first then follow."

"Are you sure brother?"

"En. No need to worry, I'll be quick."

Nodding his head, Fan Hui Liang shot an appreciative look towards his older brother before turning to the rest of them and motioning for them to follow him as he turned to leave.

Watching their backs disappear from sight, Fan Hui Zhong nodded once before turning around to make his way to where the ruckus was all coming from.

Walking slowly, his face turned increasingly darker with each step he took, the same with his frown which grew even more pronounced as his annoyance and displeasure progressively increased.

Arriving at the gates, he saw Min Guo Ji who was trying to explain when he was repeatedly, rudely cut-off.

"My Lady, this servant does apologize but the masters has given out the order that none of them will be receiving any guests for the time being and that they do not wish to be disturbed. This old one d