Concerned (4rd)

Letting out another sigh, Fan Zhu Xia took back her hands before sitting down carefully on one side and reaching out to take Wu Jun Qiao's wrist and silently taking his pulse. 

After a few moments, the calm look on her face gradually turned serious until the time she let go and gently placed his hand back down to his side with a somber expression before going back to open the door, just in time to see Granny Fang coming back from the kitchens.

When Fan Zhu Xia opened the door, she surprised all those outside who were waiting for her to come out especially after seeing the dark look on her face. 

Meeting Yi Ting Zhe and Granny Fang's gaze, Fan Zhu Xia opened her mouth and the next words that she spoke made both Yi Ting Zhe and Granny Fang's blood run cold.

"Young Master Wu's condition is extremely bad. The internal injuries he received recently has been partially dealt with by the medicinal pills that Father sent over but due to his previous ailment acting up and being aggravated, the pills were only able to help his situation by about forty to fifty percent... He's not in grave danger but if he isn't treated immediately, the sequelae he might develop in the future will be particularly painful and detrimental to his future cultivation."

Stunned at her words, Yi Ting Zhe still blurted out and asked, "Is there anything we can do?!"

Faced with his question, Fan Zhu Xia felt a moment of hesitation before she resolutely pushed it away.

She knew that if she helped now, there might be a risk of her identity being discovered but when she thought back to it again, didn't Wu Jun Qiao already know who she is? Besides that, even she knew that outside of his identity as the adopted son of General Wu Zhang He, he also had another identity as the mysterious Lord Owner of Thousand Treasures Pavillion; an organization that has power not restricted in Thunder Vale Country but also reaches far and deep to other countries as well.

Since that's the case then what does she have to lose?

With the mentality of taking a gamble, Fan Zhu Xia opened her mouth and said, "If you trust This Princess then I might be able to help..."

As Wu Jun Qiao's trusted aide and the main person who was entrusted to find a certain girl, of course Yi Ting Zhe knew the true identity of the princess before him and upon hearing her words, a strong feeling of hope shot through him.

"Princess, if you can treat our young master, we would be in your debt..." Yi Ting Zhe responded almost immediately with a serious look on his face while Granny Fang nodded in agreement. 

"Rest assured Princess that General Wu has also told me to listen to your words even if it concerns our young master. The only thing that he prohibits is for the Young Master's face to be exposed..." Granny Fang added. 

"If that's the case then This Princess would not be polite... I can help treat Young Master Wu and ensure that he would be free from any sequelae caused by his recent injuries. As for his old ailment, I can try to find a way to treat the root cause of it. For now, I have a way to wake him up after I address his most concerning issues and as for getting rid of any chances of future complications, I'll have to monitor his condition and help strengthen his body until I deem it good enough to withstand further treatments from me... Will that be fine? "

"Fine? Of course it's fine! More than fine! Young Master has suffered from his old injuries so much in the past couple of years, the fact there is a chance to treat it is already more than we can ask for..." Yi Ting Zhe burst out, his gruff voice slightly shaking due to a flood of his emotions which is a mixture of relief, joy, pain, concern and excitement, all at the same time.