Getting Along (5th)

By the time that Fan Zhu Xia woke up and opened her eyes, it was already well into the morning, just shy a couple of hours before noon and when she asked if verything she asked to be prepared the day before has been taken cared of, she was informed that it has already been handled and all that was left to do was for her to prepare herself and get ready.

After taking a bath, Fan Zhu Xia was immediately served a bowl of porridge with a side of pickled vegetables and some meat buns to pad her belly and soon after she was done, she sent a message over to her father; Fan Hui Zhong, telling him of her plans for the day before once again leaving her Princess Manor and heading over to General Wu's residence accompanied by Chun Tao and her guard escorts once more and just like the previous day, she was once again welcomed by Granny Fang.

The only difference this time is that she was able to run into Wu Zhang He who was just leaving.

Seeing him up close, she realized that he was also the same man who stopped their carriage before and invited Fan Hui Zhong to have tea with him when they were on their way to the auction house back then. 

"Princess Leifeng, many thanks for visiting our family and helping my son... It is an honor to have the grace of your kindness..." Wu Zhang He said, as soon as he greeted her.

"Please, it is only natural. Young Master Wu saved my life and he is my benefactor, as such, me visiting him is truly nothing compared to the injuries he suffered in order to protect me..."

"I'm sure my son thinks nothing of it and is very glad to receive your visits." Wu Zhang He replied with a laugh, making Fan Zhu Xia shoot him a somewhat confused look.

Shaking his head with a smile, Wu Zhang He then said, "If the Princess needs anything, please don't hesitate to tell Granny Fang or Yi Ting Zhe. I've already told them to listen to your requests and they should prepare things should you need anything so feel free to treat this place as your own."

Surprised at the words, Fan Zhu Xia could only shake her head hurriedly and refute it.

"Oh, I could never! I don't want to impose... Besides, my treatment here yesterday was already quite good, no need to change anything."

"Then it is good... If the Princess will excuse me, I shall take my leave."

"Keep safe, General Wu..."

With a nod of thanks, Wu Zhang He left, riding on top his mount once more while Fan Zhu Xia was led inside the residence and to Wu Jun Qiao's courtyard by her request.

Seeing Yi Ting Zhe standing outside the door like he did the day before, Fan Zhu Xia smiled and nodded at him in greeting.

"Is it convenient for Young Master Wu to meet guests?" Fan Zhu Xia asked.

"Yes Princess... Young Master has been waiting for your arrival."

"Then I'll have to trouble you to announce me, as well as check to see see if I wouldn't be disturbing Young Master Wu's rest and if it's alright for me to enter..."

"If you'll excuse me then..." 

With that, Yi Ting Zhe knocked on the door before entering and it wasn't long before he soon came out. 

"Princess, you may enter now. Young Master is awake and decent..." 

After hearing that, Fan Zhu Xia turned to Chun Tao and her guard escorts and gave them the same order as yesterday before going inside the room unaccompanied.