Cathy 2nd stay mid early twenties.

Cathy 2nd stay mid early twenties.

I believe in 2015 I was staying with the Smiths when Carleton told me his mom offered me a place to stay since she had the three bedroom two bath house to herself and she claimed she was "never home." So she proposed if I wanted to not live with the insanity of Evan I could move in with her, which I did. Cathy had become depressed after secretly losing all of her money and not having kids at home so there was nothing for her to do. She wanted interest in her life and she wanted a person to control, basically she saw me as a pet she offered shelter to in exchange for obedience.

One weekend when she was going out of town I had gotten some weed from Liem to smoke and Liem also bought me a one hitter at the smoke shop, so in the evening I went outside to the backyard and hit my pipe two or three times killing a bowl and then went back inside and dank a cherry Nos energy drinks with a couple Milkyways, all I bought from a gas station every night. Anyways I would hang out in the living room where cable was located whenever I was drinking the Nos and eating the candy and one bar I ate I forgot to pick the wrapper off of the ground and when Cathy came home the next morning instead of picking it up and throwing it away she took extra steps and went out of her way to place the wrapper at the bottom of the stairs for me to see and I don't know she got her rocks off out of control. Basically she sent me a message that hey you messed up, I caught you, when really all she had to do was throw it away and go on about her day. She just wanted to feel something when all she had was torment lonely emptiness.