𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

......

!ǝɯ oʇ sᴉɥʇ pᴉp oɥʍ ǝuo ǝɥʇ sǝɥs !ɹǝɥ sʇɐɥʇ(

.....

˙˙˙uᴉs ɐ ɥɔns uᴉ ǝƃlnpuᴉ oʇ pǝpᴉɔǝp noʎ ǝʞᴉl
ǝnʇɹᴉʌ pǝʇuǝlɐʇʎlqᴉpǝɹɔuᴉ uɐ ǝɯɐɥs ɐ ɥɔns

˙˙˙

!ɯoɯ !ǝɹǝɥ ǝɯ ǝʌɐǝl ʇuop !!ɯoɯ

....

Her whole body jerked wide awake, a chilling sensation running through her body. Her eyes sprung open, darting left and right in a panic. It feels like yesterday since she dropped from heaven....and now she has to sit through this hellhole, experiencing the same nightmare every time the hellmoon rises upon the pride ring. Her black, dove eyes softened as she mentally came back to the present. She groaned in a husky and tired voice, dragging her hands against her face in a tired motion before standing up to get ready for a new day in hell. She walked around her many stuff, into her bathroom, looking at herself in her mirror.....her wings....just a mere reminder of once they once were....they were elegant, beautiful and absolutely breath taking, making her soar through the wind with ease, like a Dove. But now? All they were, were some leather, bat like wings, with 2 hooks for climbing on the top, with a few red stripes on the wings....she sighed, realizing it's best not to think about this now. Besides, she's been here for one whole year now. She's going to have to get used to it at some point. After brushing her teeth, combing out her wavy, snowy white hair, she rummaged through her closet, looking for her coat, while underneath she wore her usual red body con, tight dress with a jewel neckline. Finally, after rumaging enough, she managed to find her black coat, with added gold highlights and small swirly gold patterns on the back, where the holes for her wings were. The coat was her mother's, gifted to her once they met up for the first time in hell.At least she still has some family with her. She put her coat on before adjusting those big, bat like wings of hers and going downstairs to start the day.

As she got downstairs, she went to the register and flipped her store sign to open, before quickly hopping back behind the register, checking the money before closing it, and waiting. It didn't take long before a customer came in.

"Hey there toots! One luck potion and 3 strength potions. You might wanna check the new this time. I'll be on. This time, conquering the southwest side of the city!"

she chuckled, quickly ringing up the customers order before speaking up

"You know that I'm not into all that 'fighting for power'. It really isn't my thing....Goodluck trying though, cherri bomb rules that side of the city currently. It'll be one hell of a fight against her, that's for sure. Also, that will be 340$"

She answered, taking out the 4 potions from under the counter and onto it. The customer quickly gave her the money, then downed all 4 bottles at once while she put the money in the register. The customers' legs started jumping up and down from all the caffeine the potions contained. The customer thanked her while she just gave him a slightly worried smile, seeing how his body reacted to the caffeine. And before you know it, he was gone. She sighed, proud of herself of making 340$ in just 27 minutes. She stood there in boredom before looking at her TV for a few seconds, thinking about whether or not she should look at the news.

'it probably won't be that bad anyway'

She thought to herself, taking the remote and then scrolling through the TV.

'....territory fights..Vox news..nope....nop-..'

she stopped scrolling through the channels once a particular ad caught her attention.

"Well, hello there, you wayward sinner!"
"Do you like blood and violence and depravity of a sexual nature??"

The voice of the ad spoke up, in a rather 30's fashion, with a radio like tune to it. Rather charming sounding, yet nothing special.