𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

It was now two days after the party, and Charlie had just left to go to the clock tower. Alastor, Lucinda, Niffty, Keekee, and Angel all stood at the door, looking at how she was singing while dancing through the street.

"Just don't start singing -"

Vaggie said. Originally, that was made for Charlie to hear, but she already zipped away.

"That bitch is already halfway through the street!"

Angel laughed, as he looked back at Vaggie a few feet behind him, with a beer bottle In his hand. Vaggie groaned, seeing how innocent Charlie actually was.

"Well, I gotta give it to her, the girls got Vocals."

Lucinda commented, looking at alastor with a small smile as he nodded back, his grin still....well, grinning. He was the one having to keep in charge of the hotel for now, which Vaggie was totally against, but of course, Charlie only sees the good in people.

"That is quite literally the best way to describe it my dear!"

He answered back, his smile a little bit more friendlier then usual.

"Woah."

Angel dust commented, a weirded out tone in his voice. Both alastor and Lucinda turned to him, as they saw him looking at them with a weirded out face.

"Since when are you two, having, fucking one on one having full on conversations that doesn't end up being an uncomfortable hellhole for Luci?"

Angel asked, pure confusion in his voice. He looked like he was contemplating something, but Lucinda simply shrugged with a small smirk.

"What? You think this strawberry shortcake knockoff can do damage?"

She asked with a mischievous smirk on her face as she looked back at alastor, who's eyes were now turned into radio dials, a red aura emitting from him. She quickly turned back to Angel, a nervous smile now planted on her face.

"A-actually,I don't...want to find out what damage he could do...I'd rather just-...keep my distance-"

She says in a nervous tone, walking a few steps towards Angel to increase distance between her and Alastor.

Suddenly they heard a loud, manic gasp come from Niffty.

"The bad Boy's back."

She commented, her voice sounding more insane, as they all looked towards the entrance, seeing sir Pentious there.

"Awh, look who came back to the show! What, did that dodgeball throw not teach you fucker to not come back ya titty fucker?"

Lucinda mocked, a rude and threatening tone to her voice and a chalanging and confident look on her face. Vaggie immediately took charge, pinning sir Pentious to the ground with her spear.

"What the hell are you doing here again?"

"Did you come for meeee~?"

Niffty asked, her pupil dilated as she looked at him manically.

"I eh, no, I didn't! I came for Charlie since I heard-"

"Charlie's gone."

Angel replied while taking a sip of the beer. Lucinda took a few steps towards him and bowed over him, looking down at his laying figure.

"Listen, how about you come back for a visit when Charlie's back, hm? Come back in about.....50 minutes. In the mean time, Alastor you can gladly throw him across the pentagram again!"

Lucinda chuckled, taking steps back.

"Gladly, my angelic friend!"

He exclaimed, before quickly green smoke emerged again, and the only thing that was heard was now sir Pentious scream of terror, as they watched him fly back.