𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

So I just realized that some plots and parts of my story are just....terrible-

I want to try to improve my writing, I really do! So I'll see what I can cook up this time

Also, this is based on the ep.5 of HH 'dad beat dad' (Lucifer was amazing, and I love his character like omg)

-------------------

Charlie walked up to the hotel, a sort of tired look on her face as she was at some meeting her father wanted her to finish up for her. Something about the situation of drugs in the pride ring or whatever they were blabbering about. She didn't really pay attention.

She walked up the few steps, her shoes making a quiet clack sound as it hit the hard wood steps. She opened the door, closing it behind her as she looked in front of herself.

She let out a gasp as there were stars twinkling in her eyes while she admired how well decorated it was.

"Well? How does it look?"

Vaggie asked with a small smile as she walked over and stood next to Charlie, who admired it one more time.

"Oh my gosh, guys, you did an amazing jobamazingjobicantbrlieveitactuallylookssogood-!"

Charlie exclaimed loudly with a shrill in her voice, as her words became scrambled from her excitement. Vaggie put a hand on Charlie's mouth, shutting her up. Not in a rude way, but ....just to keep her from exploding.

"Alright, babe, i get it. Thanks."

Vaggie complimented her voice, the usual flat tone it is.

"Lucinda over here even gave husker flying classes while you were gone! Ya should have seen the look on his face! Fucking pussy"

Angel yelled out, a smug smile on his face as he held a hand on his hip while Husler rolled his eyes with a growl.

"Don't call me that"

Charlie was about to walk forward as she heard someone knock on the door.

Her father.

Vaggie and Charlie both looked at eachother, as Charlie sighed a bit nervous to open the door.

She hesitantly took the door handle before it swung open infront of her, by her father.

"CHARLIE!!"

Lucifer yelled out in happiness, dragging out the 'e' as he hugged his daughter tightly practically not letting her breath.

"Hey dad-"

"Oh its so good too see you!"

He added in a slight baby voice as he finally let go.

He was....surprisingly short for the literal king of hell. He resembled Charlie a lot, with those soft rosy cheeks, blond hair and red eyes with yellow scalera. It was still kind of jawdropping how short he was. For the king of hell, one would sort of expect him to be what? 7,8? This man was at least 5,8.

Charlie cleared her voice before speaking up.

"Dad, welcome to the hazbin hotel!"

Charlie showed, putting her arm infront of her to show off what she meant as Lucifer spoke up.

"Alright okay- oh!"

He immediately stopped paying attention as he looked down to see keekee who was walking up against his legs. He crouched down, petting the cat and talking to it in a babieng voice.

"Oh hewwo Keekee!"

He greeted as he pet the head of the cat, which let out slight purrs. As the king of hell stood up again and walked forward, razzle and dazzle had flown up to him.