𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

I can't believe I have to rewrite chapter 23 for the third time now, I can't anymore, Bro. 😭

Honestly, I have no idea what to write lately, so PLEASE GIVE ME IDEAS, IM LITERALLY ON MY KNEES, BEGGING, SOBBING, WHINING, CHOKING-

Give me ideas here. <-----

Listening to mlp Villian songs rn because they're bangers.

----------------------------

Lucinda let out a sigh as she hung from the pole, letting herself hang upside down, like a bat, wrapped inside her wings. The hotel was dead silent, nothing interesting happening at all. It was as if the place were a ghost town, deserted and forgotten. She had gotten so used to the action and fast pace of the hotel that she didn't know what to do in such silence. Everyone was doing their own little thing, Lucifer was with Charlie having some needed father and daughter bonding time, Vaggie was taking a nap, Angel was busy at work, Husk was passed out on the couch from drinking and Mael was busy hanging out with Niffty, doing their own little shenanigans. She let out a groan as she wrapped the wings tightly around her, to feel something, her wings squeezing her.

She held her position like that for a few seconds, losing her breath a bit as she was then interrupted by something. Or, well, someone.

"Lucinda."

She let out a gasp at the sudden voice in front of her as she spread out her wings completely from shock, her legs starting to slip from the pole as she let out a yelp, her wings flapping furiously at gravity starting to pull her down. She was pretty high up, so it was a reasonable reaction. Inches before she hit the floor with her head, she had closed her eyes, awaiting the pain of falling straight onto the head, only to be stopped into the air by something holding her. She opened one eye, checking what had happened, only to see she was still upside down though hanging, seemingly being held by one of alastors' tentacles. She let out a nervous chuckle as she spoke up with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, hey, Al-"

Lucinda spoke up, dragging the 'L', as she looked at him nervously, her cheeks red from embarrassment from the fall. Alastor let out a chuckle at her before answering back with his iconic smile, wide as ever.

"Good morning to you, too, Lucinda! I see you're extremely productive today."

He joked, seeing as she was quite literally trying to squeeze herself a few moments ago. She let out a groan, embarrassment leaving her as she relaxed from her tense state, but still upside down and being hanged by one leg.

"I know... but can you blame me? There's quite literally nothing to do!"

"You could've searched for me, I was just doing one of my early broadcasts."

He pointed out to Lucindas' explanation to her actions. She let out a quiet sigh as she then spoke up again.

"I did search for you, but didn't want to bother you and interrupt your broadcast."

Alastors' eyes widened. Before then, he raised an eyebrow at her with a cocky grin on his face.

"You searched for me? To spend time with me?"

Lucinda realized what she had just admitted as she grew nervous, practically starting to sweat. She rolled her eyes at him.

"What? No- Pshh- I was o-only looking for you too...solve my boredom!"

She lied, though she needed a moment to find an idea of why she searched for him instead of spending time with him. Of course, she really enjoyed spending time with him... It was practically her favorite pastime, spending time with the radio demon. She loved talking with him, hearing his voice, his actual voice. The radio static sometimes tends to disappear in moments, and when it does, his voice makes her heart flutter!