𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Charlie sluggishly walked over to them, a false smile on her face as a saddened chuckle came from her.

"I guess you guys can tell how it went..."

Most of them felt pretty bad, knowing how important this project was for Charlie. And Vaggie knew this best. She had talked about wanting to rehabilitate sinners from the day she met Vaggie.
Lucinda sighed, as she hugged Charlie in a comforting way....sort of like how a mother would.

"Charlie, let me tell you something. Adam's a bitch, okay? He's always been one, from the stories they will tell you about him in heaven. Believe me, even heaven despises him....but he does his Job and that's really all that matters to all of them. So of course, Adam would be more then confused, so see the daughter of lucifer walk up to him like he's an animal in a cage."

She reassures Charlie, letting go of her as a reassuring smile was now planted on her face, hopefully to cheer her up.

"Besides, there's no way I would let such a...."

"Magnificent."

"Magnificent project like this one go to waste!"

Alastor chuckled, having to have husker fill in the random adjective he needed.

"Besides, heaven doesn't really....count Adam? I mean, he's done many sinful things if you count it. Mostly gluttony, greed and wrath..."

Lucinda pointed out, crossing out all of his sins. Charlie sighed, still feeling pretty down about the whole thing.

"I think I'm gonna go just lay down for the next few...days?"

She murmered, walking upstairs into one of the rooms, as their eyes followed her till she wasn't seen. Vaggie had ended up following her of course.

"Wait, so if this hotel was rejected, does that mean I can finally go back home-"

"Nope, you're staying here husk. For the rest of your fucking life."

That last part of course was bullshit, but he would be staying, or she would force him to. He rolled his eyes with a groan, flipping her off as she simply ignored his attitude.

"Great, now Charlie's depressed and the hotel has gone to shit. Really stable financial situation we've got here."

Angel said sarcastically as Lucinda was quick to answer.

"Oh calm down angel, it could be worse. Besides, Charlie's one of the most joyful , not insane person I've met! She'll get over it."

"Well, besides, I certainly can't let my project go to waste just like that!"

Alastor chimned in, leaning slightly on his staff.

"Right...well anyway who wants to get drunk again?"

"Fuck it, i can't handle this shit anymore."

Lucinda answered, huffing slightly in boredom and annoyance.

"finally you're not a boring bitch anymore!"

. . .

"Wait, so you're telling me, you're afraid of dogs?"

Lucinda asked alastor in pure confusion. This was her third glass of wine, and it hasn't been doing much, but definitely started to kick in now.

"Precisely."

"...bullshit. You? Afraid of dogs? That sounds like one of those fucking, myths you'd hear from folklore or some shit."

She replied, clearly not buying it, as Angel looked at him in confusion as well.

"Wait so you're telling me if you saw a hellhound, you would just runaway?"

"Well no, hellhounds aren't dogs..."

"Hellhounds are dogs ya fuck! That's why they're called, hellHOUNDS!"

She blurted, as Husker held in his laugh by the stupidity of it all. Alastor just looked at her with a stunned face before rolling his eyes and taking another sip of his drink.

"Well, at least I know what to protect myself with if you ever get aggressive. I'm buying a chihuahua."

"A chihuahua? Out of all the dogs like a Doberman, or what ever else there is, you want a chihuahua?"

"Those fuckers are aggressive as fuck! They have a bigger will to kill you in your sleep then alastor does!"

"Nope, I can handle those little rats!"

Alastor chimned in happily his grin ever so bright. Lucinda huffed, seeing as hoe there was nothing with she could really protect herself with.

Alastor chuckled, seeing her so disappointed, sort of made him feel bad...

"Oh don't worry my dear, I'm sure that you won't be the one I'll be attacking! Perhaps angel if he doesn't stop being annoying!"

"Oh well, we can see who the favorite is."

Angel added, rolling his eyes at the discrimination of it all.

"What the fuck did they put in this shit-.."

Husker said to himself, reading the bottle. You'd never really see alastor be so...soft? Or well, non-threatening to a person.

"Well thanks al, I'm glad to know that I'm not on your hitlist."

She said with a small smile, creeping up on her face.

"No problem my dear!"

"ALRIGHT WHAT THE FUCK-"

well, the next half hour, turned into a debate about how angel found it discriminating how alastor favourited her. Husker was just confused by how different alastor was acting, yet she was just confused about why Angel was so mad about something so minor.

Yet she was clearly to drunk to realize anything important really.

"Angel, respectfully, shut the fuck up! You're being so fucking loud, my ears are practically bleeding"

Lucinda hissed out, forcing angel to shut his mouth as alastor chuckled at how she had managed to shut him up so quickly.

--------

Hii! So I had absolutely no idea what to do with this chapter I'm sorry:((

I promise next chapter (which will be released tomorrow, or later today if I'm motivated enough)

Chapter 12 will be longer so yh!

Words: 927 :<