𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

...

ring

...

ring!

...

ring!!

...

RING.

..

Lucinda woke up, to the ringing and buzzing of her alarm next to her. She groaned, pulling the covers over her head to mute the frustrating alarm, but seeing how it failed miserably, she took of the covers with a huff, turning the alarm off next to her. She layed there for a few seconds, before remembering what today is..

"Oh my fucking satan"

She says to herself, quickly sitting up, now in a fully awake mood.

"The whole crew is visiting. I HAVE TO CLEAN. EVERYTHING."

she says jumping up in a hurry, rummaging through her closet, throwing out the clothes onto the bed, as she speed walked into the bathroom, brushing her hair while multitasking and brushing her teeth. Guess turning into a mother automatically gives you the ability to multitask.

She finished all she needed in the bathroom, walking back into her bedroom and dressing herself, making sure to look absolutely perfect. I mean, she wants to make a good impression, right?

She smiled, knowing that she was at least done with herself, but that smile quickly turned upside as she saw how her room looked. Clothes everywhere, bed unmade, her desk full of makeup and her bathroom didn't look any better. So you could imagine all the work that awaited her downstairs in the kitchen.

She sighed, knowing that all of this wont clean itself so better get started.

She first made her bed, neatly making the new sheets, throwing the dirty sheets onto the floor, for it to build up a pile so she can later put into the washing machine. She cleaned her desk, neatly organizing her makeup, from concealer to eyeshadow. She put all of her clean clothes up back in the wardrobe while throwing the dirty clothes into the pile. She vacuumed her floors and picked up the pile, barely stuffing it all into the washing machine but managing to turn it on. She cleaned her bathroom, which generally is clean, she just needed to wipe down her mirror and organize some stuff.

She looked at the work she'd done, the whole room practically sparkling, not a single dust particle in sight, mostly because of the AC.

She swiftly went down the stairs into the kitchen, before stopping abruptly, shocked at the mess infront of her...

Bottles, ingredients everywhere.

She groaned but was determined, and started organizing and cleaning the counters. She was proud of the aftermath. Her cauldron was roughly cleaned and emptied its gold accents shining, and the many cupboards around her wiped down and glasses put down into place. Hell, she even cleaned the fridge and sink!

She entered the main area, where customers can see the menu, sit down and where the register was and her sitting area. She had never actually realized how cozy this place actually looks. She was happy she didn't have to do much in the maim area, only wipe down the counters and tables and the register.

.
.

She sat down behind the register, simply Journaling. This journal was filled with questions she had about life, and currently she was on the 40 page....yeah, that's a lot of questions.
She kept on writing until she heard a car pull up outside her shop. She peeked her head over the counter with a curious look on her face, seeing it was the same Limousine, Charlie was in pull up, everyone from her workplace getting out as dazzle joyfully held the door open for them.