𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Lucinda tried keeping her eyes open, boredom turning into sleepiness at a fast pace. She was laying on her stomach on the couch, as she watched Charlie, try to get angel to do some...redeeming activities. But it was clear angel didn't want to do shit.

"Okay try to copy me now angel-!"

"This is stupid."

Though Charlie was very determined and still tried. Emphasis on the tried. Lucinda yawned as she put a hand over her mouth while yawning, before resting her head on her palm.

'Oh my God, even watching paint dry would be more entertaining.'

She thought to herself, losing herself into her thoughts as she was now unaware of her surroundings.

"Well good morning charms!"

An old radio voice cheered out from behind her as she held in a frightened yell, jumping a bit from alastors voice behind her. She immediately relaxed seeing that it wasn't a threat as she heard Charlie groan in annoyance at Angels incompetence.

"Hm? What's gotten Charlie so riled up? She's usually the one who's annoying!"

Alastor asked with a cheery voice, as he asked Lucinda who yawned again.

"Angel dust."

"Ah, well that explains everything!"

He responds to her answer. Angel dust being the reason of this did explain it all. Both of them looked at the scene infront of them.

Charlie was taking deep breaths not to accidentally lash out at angel dust while he had a mischievous grin on his face with his phone in hand as Vaggie simply sighed at the situation of it all.

"This is so fucking mentally tiring..."

Lucinda mumbled to herself as she layed face first against the cushion of the couch, wrapping her body in her wings. Who knew even sitting could be boring?

"Speak for yourself darling, this is quite the entertaining predicament!"

Alastor laughed. He was quite easy to entertain. Lucinda groaned in a bit of annoyance. Boredom always brought her in a bad mood, as she lifted her upper body with her arms from the couch, looking at alastor who was behind her.

"And you, speak for yourself. This is worse then watching a crackhead try to figure out how a pen works!"

She complained as Charlie groaned in defeat.

"Y'know what? Fine just-....just don't do drugs or Idontknow-..."

Charlie sighed In defeat as she slumped herself onto one of the chairs while angel chuckled.

"Thanks Charlie~. I'll use that free time to feed nuggets."

"Who?"

Lucinda looked at Angel with confusion, wondering who the fuck that was.

"Our lustful friend over here owns a hellpig named....whatever that name is-"

Alastor chimned in while Lucindas eyes started sparkling. Entertainment perhaps?.

"Angel we've known eachother for 4 weeks now and you never told me you have a fucking pet!? That should've been the first fucking thing to tell me!"

She complained. She was an animal lover, even when it came to weird animals like idk crabs or some shit. So whenever someone would even mention a pet, she would be intruding into your conversation.

"Yeah, well sorry ma. I just forgot 'Kay?"

"Well you shouldn't have forgot it."

She retorts giving him the middle finger with a sour look on her face as he playfully rolled his eyes in response. She clearly wasn't happy with it. Angel dust sighed in defeat clearly knowing what she wants.