𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

It was a few days after the visit at Lucindas shop. All seven of them were currently at the hotel decorating. Why? Because tomorrow, Charlie will be hosting a party, inviting everyone and their family members and friends to visit and support the grand opening and for the hotel to be approved by Adam. Lucinda was extremely skeptical about, hearing about Adam the day she landed into heaven.

But she didn't budge. Lucinda and Angel were in charge of food, Husker in drinks, alastor and nifty were cleaning while Vaggie and Charlie were sending out all of the inventions.

"I'm so fucking tired."

"Angel it's been 2 hours, calm down hun. Besides were almost done anyways."

Angel groaned. He absolutely dreaded having to cook for THIS LONG. It was mentally tiring for him. Sure, he did like cooking, but this was just too much. Practically, the whole kitchen is filled with plates and piles of food.

Lucinda playfully rolled her eyes at Angel. He acted like a small child making a fuss about something.

"Angel, get yourself together, maybe drink a glass of water and back to work. Success doesn't come from doing nothing."

He groaned in annoyance, hating having to keep cooking and baking. He huffed, getting back to making more delicious food for the guests.

'The guests can suck my dick for all I know, I don't have the motivation for this shit.'

Angel thought to himself, an annoyed look plastered on his face like a painting. Meanwhile, Lucinda looked quite joyful, neatly making the baked goods with extreme care, making sure everything is perfect, while she hummed to putting the chocolate chips in the cookie batter.

"Do you think alastor and nifty are already done?"

"...Angie, alastor and nifty Practically have the hardest job. The hotel is pretty big, and they have to decorate the inside and the outside...-"

. . .

"Uhhh...Alastor, what the fuck happened to nifty-"

Vaggie asked looking at nifty with a confused look on her face, as the poor woman was completely wrapped in tinsel.

"Well, nifty here accidentally rolled down the stairs and onto the tinsel, making her look like a Christmas present."

"I can't breath."

. . .

"True..."

Angel commented back, making some small mini sandwiches like Charlie ordered. There was a moment of complete awkward silence, the room being filled with only the slight movement of their hands...

"Sooo...did you finally manage to woo husker or is that plan going down the drain."

Lucinda asked with a curious giggle, her eyebrow raised in a questioning look, while she kept making the batter.

"Nah, that bitch is just to oblivious to give into my sexyness! But he'll realize soon enough that I'm the one for him~"

Angel said with a confident grin, his ego showing. She laughed in response, finding it amusing how persistent and determined Angel is...kind of reminded her of her own son.

"Yeah, well I appreciate the effort Angel! Just keep being persistent, I'm sure he'll grow on you"

She said with a supportive smile, giving Angel all the support he needs to actually manage to woo husker. Angel smiled in response.

"Oh, he definitely will."

He joked, earning a light laugh from Lucinda. Once her laugh died out Angel dust considered asking a question, and ended up going for it.