𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

Today was the day. The extermination, 6 months before it should've actually started. This was perhaps going to be her last day alive, stabbed by an angelic weapon. She was brought into heaven when her life had finished on Earth. Then her Life as an Angel also had its ending, and this time, the credits might perhaps pull up. Well, during her 3 lives, each of them was different. The first one was the one she wanted to forget most. Her second was the one that made her who she was now. And the third life? The one she'll remember most. She had made such good friends during her life in hell and even fell in love. She's come so far over the span of 90 years. It was genuinely impressive. Yet life wouldn't be over yet until she felt the weapon go through her heart. Everyone was prepared, dressed in something different. Angel wore a suit, Cherri wore a pretty dress along with Charlie. And Vaggie wore a lightweight and elastic fight suit that goes around the body. Lucinda had a fight suit as well, but hers was incredibly different. She had made hers herself. And although it was very revealing (in her opinion.) It served for good ventilation, considering how much she could sweat since she's flying like what? 175kmh? 203kmh? She wasn't sure herself, but those speeds with hells extreme heat didn't clash well. Her suit was baggy and lightweight, serving for swift and fast motions in the air. She also had a hood and tight mask on her face. She had put her hair in a bun to keep it from getting in her face. Although she was skilled with spears, she was even better with sycths. There was just something so badass about them.

 There was just something so badass about them

(This is how I image her whole fit to look like

(This is how I image her whole fit to look like. Pretty badass, am I right? ;] credits to the artists, which I have no idea who they are since I found this on pinterest...)

She was practically the most dressed up sinner there. And she wasn't the one to be egoistic but she did feel like the most badass bitch there to be honest.

"Did you really have to do all....this?"

Alastor asked as he pointed towards all of her. He seemed a bit flustered even as he stuttered a small bit as he spoke to her.

"I'll rather die knowing that I looked hot, then knowing that I died knowing I looked like a sewer rat."

She explained as she then looked Alastor up and down, seeing how he had his usual suit on.