𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓

Hello my Lil worms :))

I just wanted to inform you that chapter production and releases, may be a bit wonky since I do have school, exams , private life etc

But that's  because this story has NOT been planned out.

Which for me, means this makes it harder to make chapters since I have only very little ideas and how it would fit with the story.

(I would plan out the story but I generally don't have ideas for each chapter :(( )

So tips would rlly help!

Also this story was made for the fun of it, but I am considering making this a full on story.

I was hoping for like 100 chapter, which I know realized is just too much, and I generally won't have enough motivation and inspiration and ideas to make that many.

So I'm hoping for 20 or 40 chapters at least.

Also chapter releases will be at random .

Also for the story, I was kind off thinking to make it in different story's, so that Lucinda won't be the center rlly, y'know?

Like for example I'll have an angel angst  chapter (most likely) and sort of stuff, which is centered around other characters but not Lucinda.

Lucinda can be in those chapters,but she just won't be the center of everything.

Also I was thinking about doing different povs, what do you guys think?

Anyway That was all, I hope you have a good day, remember to eat drink and smile :]