𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"Go, girl! Give us nothing! ^^ "

Sorry for being absent, lovies. I don't really have an excuse other than being brutally honest...

I just didn't have the motivation. XD

Also, to the random child I adopted, I'm sorry for leaving you on the street for so long, but I'm back now.

The next chapter will just be my headcanons and more headcanons for Lucinda!!

This is a continuation of the last chapter.

------------------------

Alastor and Lucinda both closed the door behind them as they kept on gossiping about Susan, the conversation containing multiple insults and rumors that were heard from the Cannibals of cannibal town. They were so focused and interested in the conversation that they didn't even notice everyone staring at them from the lounge, eyeing their interlinked eyes.  There were multiple confused yet surprised looks and some mischievous looking grins. (we both know that's angel and lucifer)

"Well, how was your date?"

Lucifer joked, specifically doing it just to annoy them. Lucinda jumped at the sudden voice while Alastor had a surprised look in his eyes as they both turned their heads to the lounge, only to be met with all of the eyes laid on them. It was confusing for them both until Lucinda finally realized why once she eyed their interlinked arms. She immediately pulled her arm to herself with an embarrassed look on her face as she rolled her eyes at Lucifer.

"It wasn't a 'date', Lucifer."

"Yeah, right, Ma. You and Strawberry pimp man over here clearly got somethin' goin' on!"

Angel nudged in with a smirk, the comment getting even more on Lucindas nerves as she let out an annoyed sigh, with Alastor being just as annoyed but showing it less.

"Angels got a point...I mean, interlinked arms?"

Vaggie pointed out before begrudgingly being cut off by Lucinda.

"Alright enough! It wasn't a fucking date, end of story."

Most of them didn't really seem to believe it, especially not Angel and Lucifer. Yet somehow Lucinda didn't know if she believed her statement either.

"Mhm... right."

Charlie commented skeptically while Alastor rolled his eyes, and Lucinda let out a groan, putting her face in her palms for disappointment. She really wasn't in the mood to be berated like this.

"Fine then, if you won't admit that it was a date, then why don't we ask your man then?"

Lucifer joked as he turned his head to Alastor. Alastors eye slightly twitched as he held in a sigh before speaking up with annoyance deep in his voice.

"I advise you to remain silent unless you see no more value in your....ducks."

"Oh, you wouldn't dare."

"Oh, yes, I would!"

Alastor threatened Lucifers ducks in exchange for his constant teasing, which managed to shut him up rather quickly. Alastor, now satisfied with managing to shut up the king of hell, quite proud of himself, looks back at Lucinda, who's about to speak up to him.

"Thanks for shutting him up, Bambi."

"My pleasure, dear!"

Alastor responds while Lucinda goes upstairs, deciding its best to check up on Mael now, leaving the group downstairs. But not everyone stays as Angel follows her up. She stops in front of Mael room door before looking back at Angel.