𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

I'm bored, and my motivation is coming back after reading 2 chapters of an alastor fanfic, so...

---------------------

"It's best you silence yourself if you value your life. But fine, I will go over there... but don't expect her to be all sunshine and rainbows after talking to her for only 2 minutes. Because you know how hard she can be to comfort sometimes."

"Actually, we don't... how do you know that - "

And before she could finish her question, he was gone.

Charlie exchanged confused glances with the others at Alastors statement. Lucifer was the first one to react properly as he let out a chuckle.

"He...comforts her? Pff-"

"Every day, I start to feel like I'm getting higher and higher by the day..."

Vaggie sighs. I mean, it was pretty...suspicious, seeing how close they were and how much time they spent together... but what the hell.

<now back with lucinda>

She flew above the tall apartment building and beside the skyscrapers of Pentagram city, as the hot air blew against her face, her hair flowing behind her. The sky of the pride ring gives off shades off maroons, slowly fading into pumpkin oranges at the top. Its thick and foggy clouds scattered unevenly like a child's piece of art. It was imperfect, but it was absolutely stunning....

'I suppose there is beauty in imperfections after all..'

(That's a good quote, tbh)

The weather and its atmosphere were just what she needed to calm herself and clear her brain out from all that happened today. The distance between her and her shop started to grow smaller as she got closer to it until she was right at her doorstep.

'Dammnit, i haven't been here for a while..'

She landed in front of the door, her wings folding back as she unlocked the door before lightly closing it behind her, looking around the customer waiting area and the counter. Had she really been away for that long? The whole area brought nostalgia from 7 months ago, when the whole crew came to visit...oh, and she can't forget the way she threatened Alastor with a pan. The memory itself made her chuckle as she walked up the stairs into her room, the place looking exactly like when she left it... good times...

She sat down on her bed with a sigh. She was silent for a few minutes as she just sat there, staring at the creaky wooden floorboards as she then let out a shaky exhale, fighting back tears of frustration as she put her face in her palms to try to calm herself. She really could be a sensitive little fuck in situations like this...

The calm silence was suddenly filled with a more muted sound of radio static as she immediately put her face up before speaking up.

"Yes, Alastor?"

She asked, her voice in a quiet yet angelic like tone as the radio static stopped, a mere shadow turning into the solid figure of the beloved furry. It was kind of like a way of consent for them both...not sexually of course. The radio static was a way of showing her was there. If she says yes, he becomes solid again. But if she declines, he simply leaves.

"Well, that was quite the entertaining show you and Angel put up, my dear! Please, do it more often, will you?"

The overlord joked as he walked closer to her, leaning on his staff. This tactic of comforting was rather risky when it came to her... sometimes, it made her laugh. Other times, it made her just want to jump off a building even more. His time, it wasn't so great..