𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Lucinda sighed in boredom as she hung upside down from a hanging bar, her wings folding around her as a warm cushion. It was a boring Monday in pentagram city, the sky red as ever as you could hear the screams and explosions of the city in the back, muffled out from the long distance. Vaggie and Charlie had left to visit heaven for the meeting to finally see if the hotel would work out and they could redeem sinners. Alastor was left in charge....surprisingly even though they were there when he pulled the stunt with the lonesharks. Honestly, she thought she would receive the honor of managing the hotel, but oh well. There's no use to envy something as simple as that.

The whole hotel was dull, which was surprising, considering most of the times there would be arguing, teasing, joking, and laughter. But today? It was like a dead, boring wasteland.

Angel was gone, hanging out with his girl best friend. An Australian cyclops with a love for bombs. Guess her name fits her well. Alastor was in the library reading a book. She's sure it was about medieval torture methods or torture methods in general.

'He most likely needs inspiration.... Wait, that kind of sounds like an artist needing inspiration to get motivation?'

'Is he unmotivated? Is there such a thing as murder block? If there is that, that would just connect murderers and artists closer together.....to be honest, it wouldn't shock me if every artist is just a psycho in disguise.'

Lucinda thought to herself as she was surrounded by pitch black darkness because of her wings wrapping around her, only a slight bit of light coming through the top of her head because of the small opening.

Husker was busy taking a nap on one of the couches next to her, his quiet snoring being the only sound in the room with the occasional wing flap of his.

Niffty was surprisingly quiet. She would usually accidentally make a loud crash from something falling down while she cleans....it was unusual for her to be this quiet..

It was too quiet.

She let out a lazy groan, having to get up to go check on the tiny insane lady.
She spread out her wings, her hair still falling down from gravity as she quickly pushed herself to be now sitting on the bar as she jumped down with a thud.

She dusted off her tight red dress and tamed her now frizzy and messed up hair with her hands. She grabbed her coat, which she had hung up on a chair, fitting her wings through the very stretchy elastic holes she had made for them to go through.

She thought about where to first, maybe ask Husk and alastor?

'I probably shouldn't bother Husk... he seems burnt out for whatever reason... I hope he can at least find some peace in his dreams.'

She thought to herself as she watched Huskers peacefully sleeping Body, as his chest went up and down with every calm and collected breath he took.... It was nice, seeing a part of Pentagram city so at peace and quiet. It sort of reminded her of heaven in a way. She closed her eyes, slightly reminiscing on her life in heaven...

She opened her eyes, and there she was. Back in heaven, her feet touching the fluffy cloud bottom as she looked around her, seeing the brightly light signs, the cheerful and friendly smiles and laughs of the inhabitants of heaven. The children ran away in screams and squeals of joy as they played with each other. She looked down at her hands, her wrist covered in the armbands the children of heaven made for her for their thankfulness. The sky was a beautiful, stunning blue with a little bit of a dark fade to it from being so close to space itself. She admired each of the wristbands, as it was crafted in fine detail. She awed at the wristbands, admiring each one of it for its own unique beauty, but there was a singular wristband that caught her attention.