𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

This chapter is based on the second episode of hazbin hotel, 'radio killed the video star'

Also, I realized that some plot points were put into the wrong spot by me, so I will be putting them in this chapter:))

----------------

Lucinda swiftly soared through the air, trying to get to the hotel as soon as possible, getting out of the way from explosions around her from so much arson.

She was running late...why? Well, because an annoying, bratty, and entitled customer was in her shop wanting something, and Lucinda cares about her customer service... a lot...

As she caught sight of the hotel, she also caught sight of a weird, flying mechanical thingy, with Charlie, Angel and....alastor, outside confronting the thing... multiple rumbles came from the ground in front of the hotel, clearly seeing that Alastor was messing up the Mechanical weird thing....no seriously wtf is that thing.

She swiftly landed next to Angel, stumbling a bit as she got her composure back, and she stared at what alastor was doing to the...plane, I suppose?

And Sir Pentious falling down from it, as his machine thingy was swallowed into a hole...which was alastors doing....of course-

"Hey, isn't this the egg sucker that attacked you guys last time?"

Lucinda asked curiously as she watched the scene unfold with entertainment in her eyes. Charlie immediately answered.

"Uhh yeah? How'd you know?"

"Alastor told me about how Pentious 'weakly' attacked you all."

"Woah, winged tits, since when are you and strawberry pimp over here having one on one conversations?"

Angel and Charlie looked at her with confusion, wondering when this....friendship started happening. Charlie was feeling a bit proud that there was some good happening.

Lucinda simply shrugged in response as Sir Pentious was shook out of the flying war machine onto the ground in front of them.

"Thank you for another forgettable experience!"

Alastor sarcastically thanked Sir pentious as he leaned on his staff.

"Thank you....FOR PUTTING YOUR GUARD DOWN!"

Pentious yelled out in response, his tail wrapping around a piece of cloth on alastors coat, pulling on it and ripping a piece off of it, ruining it.

"Oh shit-"

"Aaaand there he goes..."

Lucinda said as all of their eyes followed Pentious's flying body as he flew across the pentagram, a scream heard from him.

"Well charms, it was delightful to have such an experience, but I now really have to visit a tailor!"

He says as Vaggie starts to come out of the hotel entrance and overhears what he's talking about.

"Wha- you're leaving?! Alastor, we need you. You can't just leave the hotel."

"And we also need a new wall."

Angel adds to Vaggies statement while alastors eyes narrow at Vaggie before he speaks up.

"Of course! Can't let my project fall into disrepair already!"

He laughed and with a snap of his fingers, five...shadows? Monochrome sinners? Whatever the fuck they were, they were spawned right here and Angel immediately started flirting with one of them while Vaggie just groaned at alastor in annoyance, deciding its better to ignore his provocative behavior.