<50>

She groaned when he brushed his fingers on her nape and her lips parted in pleasure. Taking this opportunity, Haider made a way inside of her mouth. Ishmal's eyes shot open and she inhaled a sharp breath.

Haider moved away from her and gave her a confused look. "Are you okay?"

Ishmal's cheeks reddened due to embarrassment. His sensual touch and kiss were already so mind-blowing that when he tried to claim her mouth, it felt almost crazily overwhelming that she she withheld her lips instinctively.

They had already kissed each other so much over this small time period that Haider knew what made her pleased and what made her uncomfortable. Her breathing which even though a bit speedy, always remained even. But now as she blew in, he understood there must be something which she didn't like.

"I am fine," she mumbled. "I just became a bit surprised. You..you can continue." 

Haider placed his hand over the side of her cheek and caressed it. "Ishmal, if you don't like something, you can always voice it out in front of me. If that kiss made you uncomfortable then we won't do that now. Or maybe never if you seriously dislike it. But for me to understand you, you need to tell me that what makes you happy and what bothers you."

Her eyes filled with guilt. Was this the same guy who in the past never cared for her opinion and only did what he wanted? And now he was so different and cared for such minor things as well. She suddenly felt bad for acting up like this.

"I am not uncomfortable. I, in fact, liked it in the past and even presently. But it's a bit too much for me right now," she said, fidgeting with her fingers.

Haider smiled. "Understandable. I won't press your boundaries ever, Ishmal."

Ishmal shook her head. "You are my husband, Haider. It's your right. I...I will try not to overreact now."

Haider stroked her jaw. "That doesn't give me any such right, Ishmal. Those moments should be wonderful and pleasant for both of us."

She suddenly felt the burning of tears in her eyes but she controlled them. He would be so considerate of her, she never thought.

"But we can still kiss as we do," she uttered, shyly.

Haider wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh yes, we can." 

A few instants later, his lips again found hers. However this time it was exactly what she liked. Their lips molded perfectly as he kissed her unhurriedly and softly. Ishmal closed her eyes and clenched the front of his shirt.

In her heart, she prayed for their happiness and love to last forever. Very soon she would make him happy by getting rid of every hesitation she still couldn't rub off herself.

                    ___________________

"Apart from the school, are you working at some other place as well?" As Haider pulled off his car near her school, he asked her.

Ishmal nodded. "I do."

She then narrated to him everything that got her to work under Rise and Shine.

"His CEO, Izmir Raza is my cousin, Ishmal," he informed her.

Her eyes widened. "What?"

Haider just shrugged his shoulders.

Ishmal licked her lips in apprehension. "So don't you want me to work there as he is your cousin?"

"Why would I want that, Ishmal? There's absolutely no link between your job under him and him being my cousin," Haider asserted.