<54>

Do comment guys. Are you liking the story? ❤

'She is just acting to be innocent. I can't believe I let a filthy and characterless girl like her become a part of my family,"

'You shameless bitch. How many men have you spent the time when you weren't here? Who paid you how much?'

Those words reverberated in her subconscious as they it were happening right now. She jerked in her place and a sharp twitch ran in her whole body as she hastily opened her eyes. They welcomed a bright morning. The sharp sunlight was coming through the narrow fabric of the light grey curtains fallen on the window.

She found one strong around her narrow stomach and one was used as a pillow under her head. Her back was pressed against something warm and solid. Ishmal blankly looked around. It took her a while to realize where she was.

Ishmal turned around quickly and saw a sleeping Haider near her. Last night, he said he wanted to cuddle with her.  And even though she was very much shy over this idea, however, she also liked to sleep in his arms. Because when they stopped kissing and talking as sleep engulfed them, she again remembered about the fact of how would she face everything in the morning. Haider had said he would take care of everything but still, it was giving her anxiety. So having Haider closer to her and his warmth near her gave her a bit of distraction.

Now as the night was replaced by lucid day, her worry resurfaced. She had to go home, face her family, and tell everything to them where she had spent the whole night.

Ishmal nudged his forearm. "Haider."

He shifted his arm position but still didn't wake up.

Ishmal licked her lips in distress and again touched his shoulder. "Please wake up, Haider."

Haider took a deep, long breath before partially opening his eyes. "Hmm?"

"Get up. I need to go home. It's morning," she murmured.

Haider put his hand over his mouth to stop a yawn as he gazed lovingly at her. "It's morning already? The night passed so quickly."

As soon as he lessened his grip over her, Ishmal sat up but she was aware of pulling the duvet with her as well because she was timid of showing herself in his shirt in front of Haider. "Please ask about the situation outside. I should go home now. My family....they will be worrying so much."

Haider's eyes followed the sight of her bare wrist and forearm which was revealing a little through the duvet. He sought for more but his imagination just ended here as Ishmal had completely hidden herself. He wanted to vividly see her in his shirt. Last night, even in darkness, she was looking absolutely adorable in this.

"Damn," he whispered and grabbed her wrist before making her hover over his chest. "Ishmal, what you are doing to me?"

He placed a palm over her back and rolled both of them all of a sudden. This movement made the duvet slip from Ishmal's grip. Haider was in awe at the sight of how cute and beautiful she was looking. Ishmal blushed at his continuous scrutiny and instinctively tried to cover herself with her arms. Haider quickly stopped her action by grabbing her both wrists.  

"So damn gorgeous," he declared and pecked her arm.

Trailing feather-like kisses all the way from her shoulder, to her neck and the chin, he finally reached her mouth.

"Haider..." She mumbled.

He sighed and placed a kiss on her forehead before moving off her. He sat on his side of the bed later on.