<55>

Plz vote and comment guys. ❤

Your most favorite character in the story?

In the evening that day, when Haider saw his family' sitting in the garden, he approached them. He would have talked to them alone but this big decision needed to be heard by all of them.

"AssalamoAlaikum" he greeted everyone.

"Walaikum Assalam. So nice to see you here, Haider," his father asserted.

Unaiza entered with a tray having cups of tea settled in it. She smiled looking at Haider and he responded with the same.

"Oh Haider Bhai, you came?" She chimed in happiness.

It was very rare indeed that Haider would be seen in their gathering for a lot of years. At first, it was due to what happened to his engagement and then  his profession made him distant like this. Even now, he seldom used to mingle.  The darkness and coarseness had become a part of his personality. Unaiza was the only one with whom he let himself to become a bit lost. But it also ended ever since he made Ishmal leave.

"Do you like to have some tea?" Unaiza asked as she was bent over the table and added sugar to every cup.

"Who can say no to your tea, Gurya?" Haider asserted, wiggling his eyebrows.

Unaiza grinned sheepishly and mixed half a tablespoon of sugar in his cup before giving it to him. Somehow she always made an extra cup every time their family get-together happened. And it was she who managed to get Haider involved in it.

"There's so much sugar in it." Huzaifa made a face, as he took a sip.  

Unaiza looked at him blankly. "But I put just one tablespoon which you always like."

Huzaifa shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. But this much sweetness I am not liking at that time." He placed his cup in front of Unaiza. "Come on, Glasses. Take this one and I am going to have this."

Unaiza was about to mix sugar in her own cup when Huzaifa literally hijacked her tea. But who was she complaining? This act of his made a flush to creep on her face. He had just took a sip from this cup and now he had asked her to drink his tea.

"Behave, Huzaifa. Why do you always tease her?" Aqia glared at him.

Huzaifa raised a brow. "I didn't, Mom. I meant a very genuine thing. What can I do when she always makes me seem like a bully who terrorizes her?"

"Right, Unaiza?" He now looked at her with a twisted smile on his lips.

"You are unbelievable," Aqia sighed.

"Aqia Mama, it's okay." Unaiza tried hard to hide her blush. He had given her his own tea, he had called her proper name which was a rarity, and even looked directly into her eyes which made her almost melt by the heat of his gaze. "Huzaifa is right. I might have put more sugar."

That was happening of every day here. Haider disinterestedly moved his fingers over the mouth of the cup. He really needs to bring Ishmal's topic back.

"I want to talk to you guys," Haider started, without any ado.

Everyone turned towards him.

"What's that?" Aqia inquired.

"In a few days, I am going to bring Ishmal back here. I want to announce about our marriage to everyone. I hope you guys will support me. She should come here with respect, and dignity in a proper ceremony which was lacking in the past. You guys will accompany me to her house," he explained everything in a breath.