honey like eyes

Employee- sorry sir it will not repeat again I am so sorry sir.
Kunal- yes it will not happen again because you will no longer be working in this company.
Employee- but sir
Kunal- I said leave.
Kunal was very angry right now as he lost an important deal just because of one employee. He obviously fired him . He worked hard for this project thus he was angry when rajvansh corporation lost the deal that too due to an employee's stupaid mistake.

Next day.
Today Niti was going for an interview to join as an intern in rajvansh corporation Priya and aanya were also going to the same office for the interview. Kriti was not going as she wanted to join another company so she was going there for the interview.
Priya-Niti hurry up! You are late again .
Niti- sorry, I was bringing curd and sugar. Let's eat it a little.
They all had a spoon of curd and sugar and they left.

Niti pov
I was wearing a pink shirt with white jeans and I was carrying a black small purse .

Niti pov I was wearing a pink  shirt with white jeans and I was carrying a black small purse

(her outfit)

We reached the office Priya, and aanya already entered the office as Priya and aanya were on same bike and they were ahead of me. I was 15 minutes late. I was now running very fast that's when I hit something very hard and I fell on it. I was really scared and my eyes were closed. When I opened them I saw a pair of black eyes looking in my eyes. They were pure black and I could see the reflection of my eyes in his eyes. I was on top of him and he was lying on the ground. When I regained my senses I quickly got up. After that he also got up I looked at him he was really tall like 6,2 or 6,3 I am 5,4 right now I am wearing heels so I am 5,7 I looked up at him and said sorry. He was still looking at me which made me uncomfortable because by his eyes I was guessing that he is angry on him so I asked if he is alright, in return he asked if I work here I said no. He then asked ki why I am here I answered him that I was here for the interview to join as an intern. He looked at me and asked why I was running. I told him I was really late that's why. He asked one more question this time coldly- don't you think it's pathetic that you are late on your first day itself. I looked at him and said that there was jam that's why. He didn't answer and just left from there. To be honest I was little scared because his aura was cold and dominating. He was wearing black shirt with black coat with black trousers and black tie and black shoes. I don't like black so I didn't like his dressing sense but whatever whom am I to judge. But he definitely had beautiful eyes but it was of no use because he was rude he didn't even say it's ok or anything when I said sorry.

His outfit

His outfit.

Kunal pov
I just entered the office today was a important meeting that's when a girl came running to me and hit me I fell on the ground she was on top of me i just wanted to throw her away from me but then I saw her small scared face her eyes were closed she had medium lips chubby cheeks her eyelashes were big and her hair it was soft it was dark brownish in colour the sun rays were hitting her hair it was looking like liquid gold she was really small and her scared face was looking very cute to me that's when she opened her eyes. Her eyes were brown in colour sunrays were hitting her eyes it was looking like a river a river of sweet honey. I was just staring at her eyes that's when she got up she was looking nervous so i asked her why she was here she told me that she was here for an interview and I don't know why I wanted her to work here I wanted to see her everyday I don't know why I wanted to look in those eyes I asked her why she was running she told me she was late. I hate late comers I am a very punctual person and punctuality is something that is very important to me which is why I asked her that don't you think it's pathetic to be late on your first day that too on interview day. She was telling me that she was stuck in jam .That's when I recieved a message from my assistant that the meeting is going to start soon so I left without talking to her though I wanted to.
After 2 hours.

The meeting went very well and we got the deal. It was a big deal and was really beneficial for both the companies. I was heading back home now usually I stay at the office till evening or night but I left early today because there was a small Puja in my house today though I would have not attended it but dadi insisted me to join and I can't deny her. When I was in the parking lot I saw the same girl she was sitting on a bike and was wearing the helmet I looked at her shiny hair. I don't know why I was attracted to her I never felt this way for anyone. She wore her helmet and went from there. I continue to look at her going away until she faded.
I sat in my car and the driver started driving . soon I was home. I went to my
Changed the shirt and came back down I joined the puja. I don't know why I was continuously thinking of her cute smile.

Niti pov
My interview went fine. Priya and aanya interview also went fine. They told us that they will call if we are selected. I was giving interview in 3-4 companies but this was my dream company as it's package was really nice and this company grew a lot in these 3-4 years and it was a reputed company. I don't know why I was still thinking about that guy I don't know why but I was feeling sad when he left me without responding anything. But I don't want to spoil my mood due to some weird, ill mannered and rude stranger. I only liked his eyes it was black mine is boring brown.

Next day Niti pov
I got a call and they informed me that I was selected and I can join from the next week. fortunately Priya and aanya were also selected we have the same joining date. We really worked hard for this interview.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's the 3rd chapter in the next chapter they will be meeting again.
Do vote and comment it motivates me . New chapter tomorrow