ready

Niti's pov
The door opened and there stood a tall mascular man but without a mask.

Man- Mam come with us. Kunal sir has sent us to get you.

Niti- where is he?

Man- He had an important work to do.

Niti-oh ok. I started to walk behind him.

of course why would he come to save me? Why would he even care? He just sent his bodyguard to save me because of his reputation.

Where are we going? I asked the driver and the bodyguard as it was not the way to the venue.

Mam we are going to the hospital because that bastard slapped you and we need you to be safe. The bodyguard replied.

No need. Please take me to the venue.
I said.

Are you sure mam? He asked.

Yes. I said after half an hour we reached the venue. I was going to my room when I saw everyone standing there.

Actually I . I started saying in front of everyone but was interrupted in between by dadi.

We know niti. Kunal told us everything. Don't worry take rest. Go to your room and start getting ready. Makeup artist will arrive after 2 hours till then take rest.

I nodded and left. I was really sad. I consider kabir as my best friend. I knew he loved me but I never expected this.

I came to the room and soon my three monkeys came in the room. We started talking and after 30 minutes they left me to take rest.

The makeup artist had arrived. I had applied ointments and ice on my cheeks. He had slapped really hard and I still had marks. The makeup artist started doing the make up and soon I was ready. I would be Mrs. Niti kunal Rajvansh in less than 1 hour but I was ready.

Kunal's pov
Saying this I moved away to check the rooms. We had been searching her in this house for 15 mins now.

I went towards him and hold his collar and asked WHERE IS SHE??

He started laughing looking at me and said if you can find her then do.

Saying this he started laughing again and this time I joined him in his pychopathic laughing. I stopped and said IF YOU CAN FIND HER THEN DO.

He looked at me confused. Suddenly his phone rang. He was in utter shock when he heard the person from the other side.

I looked at him while smiling and started to go out of the house.

I will get her. I will make sure you suffer Mr. Rajvansh. Kabir said

I ignored and contined walking soon I reached the venue. I was going towards Niti's room to check on her but dadi stopped me saying that it's unlucky to see each other before marriage. I agreed to her. I can see her today night.

I was ready now I went down wearing my sherwani. I saw her coming down wearing her bridal lehenga.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next part will be uploaded soon