first day

Niti's pov

I woke up the next day at 7:00 Am. I went to the washroom and took a bath. It wasn't late but for a girl who is newly wed and it's her first day in this home it is definitely late.

Anyways I wore a simple red saree with a pearl choker and matching earrings.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

I went down at 8:30. When I woke up kunal was not there. He probably woke up early. I went down and saw dadi with kunal's mom. I don't know why but Kunal's mom always gave me cold vibes. She usually doesn't talk to me and ignore me if I try to.

Dadi told me to go to the kitchen and prepare something sweet. Dadi insisted that she would help but i know how to cook very well so I wanted to cook something.

Kunal likes gajar ka halwa (an Indian dish) a lot. Dadi said before leaving the kitchen. I also loved gajar ka halwa. So I decided to make that not for Kunal but for me because I really wanted to eat gajar ka halwa.

I finished cooking in 30 minutes and the gajar ka halwa was looking so fine. I was definitely proud of myself. I went out and all were sitting on the dining table. I too grabbed the seat next kunal.

Everyone ate the food and then the servant brought the gajar ka halwa. I was definitely scared. Dadi and dadi complimented me. Bua ji Said ki itna bhi kuch acha nhi which I ignored. And Kunal came to my ear and said this is very sweet but not as sweet as you darling.

I don't know why but the way he said it made me blush. Everyone finished the food then dadi gifted me a pair of earrings saying that it was a gift from both dada ji and dadi ji. I gladly accepted it. Mom and dad together gave me a ring but they seemed very interested and forced to do it. Bua gave me a saree.

What about you honey moon should we plan it next week. Dad asked

No, niti has her finals next month so we will plan it after that.

Ok. He said.

I was surprised that he knew that I had my final next week.

He went to the office as he had some important work at the office. Dadi told me that kunal and I will move to his home next week. Dadi had insisted kunal to live in this house for a month with everyone.

I went to my room but soon was called down again to meet many relatives I met and they left after lunch.

I went to my room and changed to something more comfortable. I started studying because I had my exam and I also had to complete my internship. I would be joining back from day after tomorrow. I will be doing work from home tomorrow.

After 1 hours I was feeling sleepy so I slept. When I woke up. I saw kunal sitting on the couch and working.

Uth gayi darling??

Shut up! I shouted and went towards the washroom without even seeing his reaction.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Small chapter tha. Will be uploading regularly and long chapter after my exams are over.