Kabir

Kunal's pov

I got a call from my assistant. Sir, I checked the CCTV cameras but the weird thing is  not even a single camera is working from 12:30am to 1:00am.

It was weird because my security was really strict.

Check all the airports, railway and bus stop to check if any ticket was booked from her name and also check all the CCTV footage nearby. I said on the call while sitting in the car.  It felt like a well planned crime.

Sir we checked the CCTV but there were many cars. We have also checked the airports, railway and bus stops. Sir 1 flight ticket, one train ticket and one bus ticket is booked from her name but she didn't board any.

Okk. I said on the call.

4 hours later.

I have found her I know I took a lot of time and I am upset for that but still atleast I found her and I was sure I will it just took more time Than expected.

I was driving with a very high speed. 4 cars were following me. We reached the house. I found out that she was kidnapped by Kabir her best friend or should I say her one sided lover and my long time enemy.

The house was surrounded by guards. He was a rich guy ofcourse. I went towards the door when suddenly a guard came infront of me. I didn't think twice and twisted his hands which broke. I did same with the second guy. Rest all the guards were handled by my guards.

I entered and lights were dim. Infront was a chair. He was sitting there.

I knew you would come mr. Rajvansh.
He said.

Stop this fucking crap and bring her here.I said in a calm yet scary voice.

You always have a habit of stealing my things. You always do it but this time I won't let you win. He said while gritting his teeth.

What's mine shall remain mine no matter what. You will win but in your dream Mr. Kabir. I said calmly.

My guard came in.

Search the whole place find her right now. No matter what.

This house has 70 rooms mr. Rajvansh. Even if you find her you won't be able to get married to her today. Why don't you just leave she is mine and no matter what I will make her mine. He said while standing and coming closer to me.

He came closer to me. We had 2 steps distance between us. I took a step forward towards him and said touch her and invite your death.

Niti's pov
You? Why you got me her dammit. I shouted looking at kabir.

Niti calm down. It's fine see I am here see I am with you. Dekho dekho na. He said while taking steps towards me he was behaving like a psychopath.

Stay away from me. I am getting married today and I don't like or love you. I said while shivering. I get scared easily and I hate it.

Darling why are you getting scared from me see. He said

When kunal used to say it I used to think it was irritating but from his mouth it was really very disgusting.

Stay away from me I said. While hitting on his hand which was coming closer to my Cheeks.

As I said these lines I felt a stinging pain in my cheeks as I fell down on the ground. He slapped me. He pulled my hair while saying or shouting near my ears
SAY THAT AGAIN AND I WILL MAKE SURE TO LET YOU NOT SAY ANY WORD EVER AGAIN

Saying this he left my hair with a jerk.
My face was still stinging. I went to the washroom to check my face and there was a visible hand marks on my cheeks.

I was really scared. If kunal would not try to find me then no one would. I would always stay here like this. I was thinking this when suddenly the door opened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next part jald hi upload hogi