highschool crush

Kunal's pov
The next day.

I hear a person shouting badly in pain. I walked towards him seeing him cry badly this view was satisfying my veins.

I took a twezers and moved towards his last 2 finger nails. He deserved it any body who touches MY GIRL has to pay for it.

I started pulling her finger nails with twezers. He started shouting very badly. I am sorry. I am very very sorry. He shouted while crying.

I pulled his two finger nails out of his fingers and took the acid kept on the table and threw it on his hand he was crying badly did I care? Hell no.

He had a plane to kidnap my girl and get her pregnant and rape her. He was so stupid that he believed I would let it happen.

If I wanted I could have killed him in one day but I want to see him suffer in pain. Afterall he slapped my girl.
He deserves a lot more pain.

I got out of that dark underground hall. I reached my office.

I can easily get her past but I want her to tell me all her pain. At the end I will have her future.

Anyways I had some meetings and I was off to go to my home. I was in my car when I saw some beautiful white rose and ofcourse I bought it for her because why not?

Niti's pov

I came back from office at around 6. Kunal was thankfully still in office.

I was scrolling on a phone when a notification popped up in my phone.

Hi

Hi, who is this?

Aree me Dhruv sharma pehchana?

I instantly knew it was. He was my high school best friend but to have a little fun I decided not to tell him.

Nhi toh kon dhruv? I replied

Arre me apka parem Mitra tha.

Yaad nhi aa raha.

Arre hum high school me best friends the yaad kar.

Yaad hai majak kar rahi thi.

I knew it call ke liye free hai kya?

We talked for an hour. We talked about high school old friends our current life and a lot more. I told him I was married but I was not willing to marry him and it was not my will. We were talking after years but it still felt the same like it did years ago.

Sun kal Tera birthday hai so let's meet tomorrow ok?

Yup. I replied and ended the call.

We both liked eachother in school. We both knew that we liked each other but never told this because we feared to ruin our friendship.

I was really sad when he left the country for his further studies because he was my first love and I knew he liked me too but we never got a chance to expect.

We stopped talking after he moved to another country but when I talked to him today I genuinely felt a strong feeling. I felt like I am still attracted to him.

I was sitting and thinking this when the door opened and Kunal entered the room with white flowers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote if you like the ch. Next part most probably tomorrow.