box

Niti's pov

I opened the door. It was so dark that it could make anyone scared. Kun..al tu..m ho..o kya? I asked while being hella scared.

I felt a strong pull and collided with something very hard. Ahhhh I cried in pain still closing my eyes.

Shhhh..  he said while his palm reseste on my mouth closing it. darling I am back no need to get scared.

He whispered in husky voice in my ear which made me shiver.

Happy Birthday dear. Ab se aane vale har saal tum apna birthday mere sath manaogi.( You will spend all your birthday with me now.)

He said I slowly opened my eyes. My heart beats were really first not because I was scared but because he was so close to me.

I did not feel the same when I was with dhruv. I realised it was nostalgic not crush or love. When a person falls in love with the same person twice who broke their heart. They fall for the memories they created together. They fall for the good time they created together but that is not love.
I was remembering the time I spent with dhruv. I was remembering the memories we created. I fell for the memories and good time we spent together not for dhruv.

While I was looking at kunal I was feeling safe. I don't when I liked he scaring me. I don't when I developed a habit of him hugging while sleeping. I don't know when I started to feel lonely this room without him. I don't know when I become so confident in front of him.

I was looking up at him and he was looking down at me. Having a intense eye contact. While his palm rested on my mouth. I kept my hand on his chest creating space between us. He dragged his hand from my mouth to the back of my ears while caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

Aajao ek aur baar cake kaate hai darling. He said.

Okkii baby. I said while winking at him but suddenly I got scared because he pulled me towards him by my waist.

Darling don't do that or else I will surely not be able to control my self. He whispered in his husky voice.

I was too shy to say anything so I looked down and I cut the cake.

We slept and always I woke up and saw his one foot on over my both foot and his hand snacked over my waist.

I woke up late in the morning and went to office after he left. I reached there and like everyday I did my job and came back. But I was surprised to see kunal not there because he left 1 hour before he. He generally doesn't do it.

I was in the room and Kunal was not there so I decided to check in the washroom but he was not there. I went towards the study room and he was not there as well. But my eyes stopped at a old sanduk kind of thing. It left me shocked and sent shivers to my core.

I thought I was over thinking and it was just a box but still few years left my ears. It was like my heart was rejecting what my brain was saying.

I went towards the old box but unfortunately it had a large old lock. I looked for the key and found it hanging on the wall it was a big steel key.

I opened the box and I saw
.
.
.
.
.
Vote. It really helps