dhruv

Niti's pov

I woke up and saw kunal sleeping on my right. I woke up and took a shower and got ready for the day. I wore my formals. When I came back to my room I saw kunal was not there.

I did my little makeup and went down to have breakfast. Dadi told me to do Puja which obviously I did and took blessings from the god. Dadi tied moli or holi red thread on my hand.

I took her blessings and we went to the dining table and Kunal was also there.

In these 7 days I noticed that kunal and his parents had no bonding. His parents never ever talked to me or him. It was like they all ignored eachothers presence.

Lets go together. He said

Okk. I said

We were sitting in the car. When he asked why are you leaving early for work today?

Actually I want to meet one my school friend today. So I will leave. That's why.

Oh ok.

So till when will you be free? So that we can go to for dinner together.

I don't want to go today. Please.

Oh ok as you wish. He said but his tone was not like everyday it felt it felt a little sad.

We reached office and we went to our floor together in one lift.

Tell me before you leave. He Said

Ok. I replied.

Soon it was evening. I went to his cambin and told him I was leaving he just nodded. I went to a restaurant dhruv had decided it was a high class restaurant.

After sitting for half an hour in car I reached the restaurant. I was searching for dhruv. Soon I saw him. I went towards him.

I closed his eyes with my hands. Guess Karo kaun hai. I said. We used to do it when we were friends.

He held both of my hands and removed it from his eyes and turned hugging me tightly.

I missed you yaar. I missed you so much.

I missed you too. I said.

We sat on the tables and started eating. Arre tumhare chehre per kuch laga hai. He said

I took a napkin wiping my lips.

Arre wait I will do it for you he said. He bought his thumb close to my mouth wiping my lips.

I sat there for an hour. Then he offered me to drop me home but I refused.

Soon I reached my home and went to my room. There was complete darkness. Darkness that could engulf someone. The aura of the room was dark and scary.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pls like and follow.