family meeting

I don't know when I slept on the floor. I was too tired to think about anything I was too tired to argue to fight I was too tired to live this life.

I woke up at around 6 a.m. I soon gave a call to Priya and told her to bring a nice saree or something traditional for me.

I got up from the floor. I was in the hot shower my muscles were relaxing it was a nice feeling. Soon I came out wearing a normal t-shirt and pajama. Soon there was a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Priya. She was holding 2 bags. She kept them on the bed and asked me what happened.

Priya- kya hua?(what happened?)

Niti- my father wants me to get married to a guy and I have said yes because I promised him to do whatever he says.

Priya-WTF!! Are you mad or what?

Niti- That guy is our boss. It's basically a arrange marriage.

Priya- ok so you know that guy at least but he is not at all your type. He is hot and handsome but he is not the  prince charming you wanted. He is not kind, I have never ever seen him laughing or even smilling. Are you sure you want to get married?

Niti- yes, often we don't get what we plan for. (Sad tone)

Priya- there is something else. You are just not telling me. Take your time and tell me whenever you want to. Ok then bye I have to leave for office.

Niti-ya ok bye, take care. See you soon.

How can I tell her that my own father fixed my marriage to a man for money. I can't tell because I feel ashamed of telling anyone about this. I don't know why but I still don't hate my father.

I was getting ready now. They will be here in the afternoon for lunch. I don't know how I was feeling. I always wanted a family. I always wanted a loving husband and 2 children's. I wanted to get married when I was fully independent but life took a turn and I am getting married to a guy who will never love me. I will never have a family I dreamt of.

I had four options to wear. Two kurta set and two sarees. I decided to wear a kurta set. One was of pink colour and one was of white colour. I was super confused because I love pink,levender and white but white is my most favourite colour. I think White symbolise peace, purity, innocences and selflessness.
So I wore a white anarkali with golden work on it. The duppata also had golden lace on it. I wore matching jhumka and did very light make up. For eye make up i just applied kajal. I love to wear traditional.

 I love to wear traditional

(Her outfit)

Soon there was knock on the my door. I opened it and saw a servant standing there. He said that they have reached. I was really nervous. Anyways I came out and saw 8 people standing there out of which I only knew 3. I walked to them. There was an old lady standing probably his grandmother I touched her feet she held me in middle when I was back in my position she touched my cheeks out of love I felt very nice then she said tum bhot Sundar ho beta. (You are very beautiful, child). I smiled at her and said thanks. I touched the feet of  all except kunal, mrs.sighania, mr.sighania and kunal's little sister. She was my age. She was very energetic and bubbly.
She came running to me and said meri hone wali bhabhi toh bhot sunadar hai bhaiya ki toh lottery lag gayi. ( My sister in law is very beautiful. My brother won a lottery by having you in his life.)

I just smiled. He won a lottery by giving its price I thought.

Soon we sat on the dining table and started having lunch. I saw a pair of eyes looking at me. When I lift up my eyes I saw those black pair of eyes staring at me. We had a eye contact I quickly lowered my gaze. The whole time we were having lunch those pair of black eyes were staring at me.

Dadi- you and Kunal should talk alone before making any decision.

I looked at kunal. He nodded

We both got up and went towards the garden. No one could see us. He was still staring at me.

Niti- why?

Kunal- what?

Niti- you can get any girl you want to sleep with. There are lots of girls interested in you and they will agree to sleep with you and most of them are much hotter than me then why are you marrying me. I want a family a genuine family I don't want to be sex toy for you please understand I don't want to marry you. I can't say no to this wedding. Please you deny for this marriage please.

Kunal- who told you that you will be a sex toy for me? And my family sent a marriage proposal to your house to which they agreed. So where is the problem?

Niti- you are offering my father 10 crores to marry me and then asking where is the problem. You are buying me to treat me like a slave or a sex toy to whom you would have sex with whenever you want to. Am I right mister rajvansh? Saying this a tear dropped from my eyes I had a dream to have a family and it is being ruined.
He didn't say anything he was just looking at her.

Niti- please reject me please. Please tell everyone you don't want to marry please. I have promised my father that I will agree for this marriage. So please tell everyone you don't want to marry me please. Will you?

Kunal just noded.

When he nodded in a yes I was happy I was very much happy. We were going inside now.

Dadi- So what have you guys decide?

Kunal looked at me and I looked at kunal.

Dadi-Niti you tell first.

It is yes from my side. I said happily because I knew kunal will say no.

Dadi- Kunal now you tell.

I closed my eyes because I already knew the answer. I don't know why I was happy because he will say no.

Kunal- it is yes from my side too dadi.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will try to upload tomorrow but let's see. Please vote if you like a chapter because it really motivates. I am open for suggestions.